Sweet Seeds Adventure Starring Cream 47, Cream Caramel & BIG FOOT&

93junglist

Looking great mate, congrats ;)

And the statue is beautiful :yep:

Also... Can somebody please tell me how to edit the title of my diary? I don't like how it ends 'BIG F'... Looks to me like BIG FAIL... And it's not about that! At all! lol

Tell me which title you want and I'll change it. But keep in mind that probably you have to keep it as small as it is right now, finishing in the "F".

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

Hi fella, nice job with the sculpture ;)

I can edit the title if you want it.

Do you want to delete the "Big F", isn't right mate?

I'll be around, sweet smokes and good luck!
jaypp

• Like 1

Barely a week has passed and already I'm trying to kill them!

My two Cream 47's have been frazzled!! :( Too close to the light and tube heater! Nightmare! And just as I see I've been nominated for a shot at grower of the month! Not bloody likely! lol

The good news is that despite my attempts... They're not dead, what I mean to say is that the first two leaves are dead, totally, burnt to a crisp... But new leaves are growing. There is hope yet.

They should really be taken out of my care... I'm a terrible father... Is there a nice orphanage some place for abused Ganja plants?

• Like 4

dont give up yet mate if there is new growth just keep an eye on the strong as an ox these plants i thought that about two of mine an now they coming along great hope you manage to sort it anyway

• Like 4

@@sweet-4-my-sweets Thanks bud, I do think they'll recover and I have perhaps over exaggerated... Nothing tells it better than a picture so I'll sort some out tomorrow. Just a bit shocking to touch the first two leaves out and have them crumble and flake off!

Remarkable plants indeed :)

In other news. My pal has sorted me a bigger Gavita... Double ender that goes all the way up to 1150w. I have my first grow under that now with probably 2 weeks left to the chop! Exciting times :)

• Like 5

Here's the damage. Not bad at all really now new growth is coming out... Cream 47 #1 got it the worst, Cream 47 #2 got it not as bad and has a sweet look to the pattern IMO. They'll be right. The other two are flying and non the worse for it.

10 days in now from the Seeds popping roots

gallery_100200_13975_49474.jpg

Cream 47 #2

gallery_100200_13975_596248.jpg

Cream Caramel

gallery_100200_13975_371178.jpg

BIG FOOT

gallery_100200_13975_96019.jpg

gallery_100200_13975_396157.jpg

gallery_100200_13975_505111.jpg

Could have been a lot worse if I didn't catch it when I did. Miss BIG FOOT is flying, CC hot on her heels, two C47 twins just over did the sun beds lol

All good :)

• Like 10

Looking good ! A little damage which will won't make any difference in the grand scheme of things. I still have a bag of Bigfoot, almost a year in the curing - Shall pull it out after dinner me thinks :D

Cream47 I tried and totally messed them up, however the small amount of finished bud I got from them was truly outstanding.

I am sure you will enjoy the end result.

Cheering you on from over here !

• Like 3

only little damage no harm done glad your caught it time nothing worse than having to throw a plant away

the new growth looks healthy an seems to be loving it good work

• Like 3

Calling the 14th day one because that's the day the sprouted from the cubes today makes it a fortnight in and they are looking good... If I do say so myself :)

Cream 47 #1 (Who I nearly killed) has recovered well but is not growing as vigorously as the others... Understandable really lol

Cream 47 #2 is doing well, no worse for the burning I don't think.

Cream Caramel is thriving, loving it and looks a beauty of a plant!

Now... BIG FOOT what a beast! True to name and the boss plant. Just look at her :eek:

Going to get myself off to the grow shop tomoz and pick up some pots, coco and a product called nitrozyme which I've been reading good things about. I'll also pick up some rooting gel because my pal was round yesterday and dropped me off 4 new plants, but I'm not liking how they look so I'm going to use them for practising cloning for the first time. He claims they're Exodus Cheese :) First grow will be getting the chop in a week or so. I'll get these in the main tent and under a 600w Gavita then. I've got a 1150w too for later on.

Exciting times :D

gallery_100200_13975_357628.jpg

Cream 47 #1

gallery_100200_13975_373853.jpg

Cream 47 #2

gallery_100200_13975_329153.jpg

Cream Caramel

gallery_100200_13975_519092.jpg

BIG FOOT! :eek:

gallery_100200_13975_230699.jpg

• Like 7