Sweet Seeds Adventure Starring Cream 47, Cream Caramel & BIG FOOT&

93junglist

Cheers mate!

They seem to be recovering well, the new leaves are already healthy and with a nice green colour :D

All the best and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

Thanks for the kind words everybody :)

Got to the grow shop today and picked up two bags of coco some new pots and some rooting gel. So these babies are now into 11l pots. The ones in my main tent (my first grow) are in 25l pots... Not being too clued up at the start of all this some three months back, I thought bigger the pot, bigger the buds, but since joining here I've found very few people use such large pots. So, should these 11l pots be my final pots or do I stick with the 25l's? I don't think my first grow rooted out such large pots too well... They would take an age to get through the waterings early on, I potted them straight into the big pots from tiny pots though....

Maybe veg these then for a good time and then go up a size for the flowering, without checking sure at least one these a 9 weeker flower. I might veg them a full two months then!

The stringy stretched out things you see are supposedly exodus cheese, my pal reckons I should flower them next but I'm not liking how they came to me, clearly been used for clones only and they were in tiny pots with a bloody near solid mass of roots! Rootbound for sure. I've taken mercy on them and afforded them a slightly larger pot each but I'm not gonna be flowering them. I will use them as they've been used and take cuts... Lots of cuts, and use this second tent for a full side grow with many small plants. Don't know if it could hack a 600w gavita in there though, it's only 120 x 60 x 140, one to think about.

4 big sweet looking trees in the main tent though and that's what it's all about!

gallery_100200_13975_558463.jpg

• Like 12

I normally go from 0.7 litre for seedlings the pot up every 2ish weeks onto a 3.5 litre then into a final 11litre pot. And veg them to 6 weeks sometimes a little more. Your plants are looking really healthy :)

• Like 3

The last four days have seen some good growth. I moved the light further away to promote upwards growth and of course they went into bigger pots. Ganesha himself is now keeping a watchful eye on them... Needs another couple sessions painting before I'm calling him done but getting there :)

gallery_100200_13975_728.jpg

gallery_100200_13975_80583.jpg

• Like 10

wow they have grown fast in past few days that what i love about these auto you can see the change everyday

they great mate

• Like 3

Ganesha is looking relaxed in there haha a really nice touch and the plants look like they are enjoying it to. they look really healthy, good work mate

• Like 3

Great diary mate, all of them are very vigorous ;)

And thanks for the nice pictures with the sculpture!

Sweet smokes,

jaypp

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Blimey! A month has passed! My apologies for failing to update my diary.... Blame the mop!!!! Hang about... I don't even own a mop lol Ok blame the huge pile of bud my first grow produced instead :)

Right well here goes, I've just had a scan through all the photos on my camera and picked out a few good 'uns.

I'll say this first, I been on several benders over Christmas and come home to find them near dead twice! Wish I had taken pictures of that because these here plants are hard bastards! They have recovered really well each time. Now they are looking superb IMO.

I flipped the switch 5 days ago... The 7th. So, two months to go, and my enthusiasm for them has picked right up again. There's been topping, cloning, twisting, bending, mishaps of all sorts, timer failure, human timer failure (lol), but here they are still going strong and healthy. Must be my lucky Sweet Seeds Ganesh! Haha

Bit random this so here goes. Oh and excuse the four runty looking things... I kept them and they be muscling in on my girls space! They even got their old pots!

Here's the first shot I could find from then til now... Strong growth... It gets better

gallery_100200_13975_213046.jpg

Some time passed and I decided to go with larger pots... 25l... The runty horrible looking things went in the 11l ones these were in.

gallery_100200_13975_482738.jpg

Root shots of all four. In order if I'm remembering right... Big Foot, Cream Caramel, 2x Cream 47's

gallery_100200_13975_273288.jpg

gallery_100200_13975_273288.jpg

gallery_100200_13975_561590.jpg

gallery_100200_13975_97200.jpg

And after the deed was done

gallery_100200_13975_41422.jpg

After that I forget, but my pals dad came round and topped them and took lots of clones, he's been growing years and so they're in safe hands. Once these are done I'll be running a single strain of one of these babies. Right now it's looking like that's going to be BIGFOOT because my god! What a plant that is! It's the clear leader by a long way, the amount of side branches and sheer size of her makes her a winner in my book. And I not ever tried a smoke of it. I'll be looking to get back 4 clones of my clones asap and get them in my other tent ready and veged by time this lot are done. Sweet :)

Anyway, pictures are non existent after that, so here's a couple from a few days back. You'll see the net has gone in and just now they're getting up into it. All except the Cream Caramel... That baby has stayed small, don't know why, just has, bloody lovely looking plant tho, lots of heads on her, just kinda squat. Not a bad thing I don't reckon, just hope she holds her own and keeps her quarter of the tent.

gallery_100200_13975_317337.jpg

Filled out the tent nicely and still stretching and looking just as good, if not better, than my first grow. Good times!

Oh and I got medieval on the undercarriage, none of it will ever see the light so it's gone :D

gallery_100200_13975_43338.jpg

Just look how runty those other plants are! They had a hard life I reckon, abused for clones, it's a mission of mercy to keep them. I just worry one of them will turn hermie. If that happens they're all gone.

Anyway, enough waffle, it's colder than a witches tit in here an I'm off to bed!

I'll keep this thing updated as often as I can be arsed from here on in.... Best of luck to all in the actual competition, I think I've pretty much killed all hope of doing anything here now. If I had any to begin with! Was a good crimbo tho! lol

Happy (belated) New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 5

Here's a shot of the BIGFOOT just after potting up and outside the tent, before she was topped and au naturel... Beautiful plant and my favorite of the four.

gallery_100200_13975_150308.jpg

• Like 5