Sweet Seeds Adventure Starring Cream 47, Cream Caramel & BIG FOOT&

93junglist

Great work dude! That's a very good harvest :hippy:

Hope you enjoy it. 

Sweet smokes!!

jaypp

• Like 3

Thanks a lot chaps, it was an adventure all right and these here buds I've grown are out of this world! I love them all! It's hard picking a favorite from the three but I think Cream 47 just edges it... If only for the nugs themselves, much more compacted and grind up the best.  They all smoke lovely :) I was hoping / half expecting the flavour to be full on and a lot more apparent; it's not like that though. Sometimes I'll get a blast and get it but I definitely can't go all wine connoisseur and describe it!! Maybe the flavour comes to the fore as it ages and cures; that's what I'm hoping for anyway.

The strength cannot be questioned! It's strong as fuck! Knockout! Sent my pal on a whitey with it already lol

So Sweet Seeds. Inflate ya chest! You've done me a real service here and I'm thankful. And you lot all here at 420 keep on a growing and I'll keep on getting a lesson. Peace!

Here's some final bud shots.

large.c47lot1...jpg

large.DSC07785...jpg

large.DSC07805...jpglarge.DSC07856...jpg

Top, Middle, Bottom - Cream47, CreamCaramel, BIGFOOT

:bong:

• Like 8

@93junglist  Your buddage looks nice and healthy and I am looking forwards to some Cream 47 and Cream Caramel myself.  

The only experience I have with Sweet Seeds is S.A.D. 1 which although a pleasure to grow and really smells great in the grinder does not have a particularly great flavour when vaped imo.  The strength was acceptable and was what I would call a daytime smoke.   I did not find a keeper out of nine I grew from seed and doubt I will grow it again.  I have tried Ganesh Spirit of which I was by far more impressed.  Enjoy your rewards :oldtoker: :yinyang:

• Like 4

nice buds, nicely displayed. not surprising they look so good and that your mate got a whitey. He's not used to smoking such awesomeness obviously!

Really liked your reflection on the diary competition too. @93junglist 

Gotta say am feeling similar even after having just a few Jack47 buds, quick dried!

very nice looking buds you have there.... Here a tune for you to kick back to, i assume you like Jungle...:oldtoker:

DJ Krust - Warhead ..

:yinyang: