A sweet journey - Competition entry -

Guest Key4

@mr_git close but not quite what im after. The calpol caps fit flush inside the nute bottle and the screw cap can be closed with it fitted.

Cheers anyway :yep:

24/02/2017 - Crystal Candy

Day 8

Air Temps - 23 lights off- 25 lights on

Root temps -23 constant 

Humidity - 50%

Been a long week .. Shes getting going now had a good bit of stretch and stacking up the nodes, I reckon my 10oz target wont be hard if i dont mess it up. One Little issue theirs a bit of yellowing in the middle, I think its just the thin growth got bleached when i opened her up and put it under the hotspot as well as my circulation fan blows a lot in that area.And my intakes blows there too, should move that really. lol

Nutes. Every2 days to 6L water

1ml/l bloom

1ml/l calmag

4mlL fish mix

Now onto the smells.Melon,over ripe pear, boiled sweets. Cant wait...8weeks to go.

Pics.

large.DSC01132.jpglarge.DSC01139.jpglarge.DSC01109.jpglarge.DSC01157.jpglarge.DSC01110.jpg

I have a reversed ugorg premier sweet in with her :naughty:

Untill next time :spliff:

Edited by Key4

Looking good mate I can't see any yellowing but pictures can look deceiving, i would up the fishmix to 2ml ltr so that would be 12ml per your 6ltr That should keep them green :yep:

• Like 1

Wow that screen is rammed full, gonna be a sea of buds in here soon.. 

Nice diary mate only just spotted this for some reason.

Good luck for the rest of flowering :bong:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Elvis Reg said:

Looks to me like your 10oz target will be greatly exceeded. Very nice screen on the go. :yep:

Thanks, i do hope so.

16 hours ago, m99 said:

Looking good mate I can't see any yellowing but pictures can look deceiving, i would up the fishmix to 2ml ltr so that would be 12ml per your 6ltr That should keep them green :yep:

Yeah it doesnt show well on the pics. On 4ml/l at the moment but i dont think its a nute issue as its just 1 section.

15 hours ago, Openairbud said:

Wow that screen is rammed full, gonna be a sea of buds in here soon.. 

Nice diary mate only just spotted this for some reason.

Good luck for the rest of flowering :bong:

No worries you missed 10 weeks boring veg so id say perfect timing.

:spliff:

25/02/2017 - Jack47 FV

Germination

Got the jacks wet today. Mostly sticking to the original plan with these but Im not going to make the deadline by about a month if i veg them for 8-10 week. All 3 are getting about 4 week veg them flipped in the cmh tent. I should do well of the crystal candy so i shouldn't need a great yield anyway.

I spray the tissue with warm water, add seeds, More tissues, Spay again then cling it up.

NO- Looking for 48hours!

The seeds didn't look great very pale a fragile looking. Ive had 100% from sweet seeds so well see.

large.DSC01161.jpglarge.DSC01166.jpglarge.DSC01167.jpg

Ill be putting a few cuts off these outdoors aswell.

Autos need cracking soon for a april 1st plant out. lol

:spliff:

yes mate :yep: top growing going on in here :yep: i know how you feel with the long veg, iv got 3 plants at 8 weeks old today and still dont know if/when i'll be able to flip :doh: 1 is a monster compared to the other two lol 

anyways, im looking forward to the j47 fv too mate top smoke was the auto.......

coys :smokin: 

• Like 1

@Key4 great scrogging mate they look good on that level of nutes for that amount of veg.

It's going to look awesome once those buds fire up.

Best of luck to you buddy.

• Like 1

27/02/2017 - Jack47 FV

Germination- 48 Hours later.

I try put a bit more details with this grow as its only a quick one.

I was a bit unsure about the beans but you should never judge anything by looks alone. As always 100% germination with sweet seeds :toldya:.48 hours later with no looking and all 3 have a 10mm+ healthy tap root so its time to get them in dirt. Giving the pm soil another go as at £15 a bag i aint one for wasting.

large.DSC01220.jpg

Heres how i do it.

Wash pots with soapy water.

large.DSC01209.jpg

All the stuff stays in the baby bath because i dont like mess.

large.DSC01212.jpg

Fill pots with dirt.

large.DSC01215.jpg

2L jug of water at 21 degrees. I use it straight from the tap cold and hot .None of this evaporating waiting around bollocks.

large.DSC01214.jpg 

Wet the soil till its fully saturated and flowing out the bottom but gently/slowly with a watering rose or sprayer .

Then make a hole 20ish mm.

large.DSC01231.jpg

Lay the seed taproot down on the side of the hole.

large.DSC01234.jpg

Carefully brush the soil into the hole.

large.DSC01235.jpg

Into a big box with foam and bubble wrap.

large.DSC01238.jpg

Lid on and it sat in my cupboard the tents are in its 20/22 degrees

large.DSC01239.jpg

Untill next time :spliff: