A sweet journey - Competition entry -

Guest Key4

Longer veg = better harvest...nice clean job in here @@Key4 love the OCD man and them 10L paint buckets come in handy eh ;) (I got a few here that I'm thinking of doing RDWC experiments with down the line lol )

Excellent start here mate and lovely to see :yep:

• Like 5

@@panik keeps the numbers down tho, i dont want to piss the missus off its not long till april :rofl:

@@botanics Thanks mate I do get a bit ocd. lol RDWC sounds fun, I do like a project.

Ill have a look through all the entry's later and catch up. I been slacking recently :smokin:

17/12/2016 - Crystal Candy

Day 8/Week 2

Growing very quick will start training in a week, Not sure which techniques to use yet .Top and bend then fim the 8 leading branches i rekon. The pm soil seems to be a little hot but its no bother she will be fine.Had to water already which should mean lots off healthy roots already .

Very impressed with these 942 150w lamps. About 1.5ft from the plant and getting stronger growth/tighter nodes than the old 250w cfl. 100w per hour less off the leccy too :yahoo:

Temps 26 night 24 day. (no thats not backwards my central heating and flower tent runs at night so adds a couple degrees)

Humidity ive got up to 50 now.

Excuse the lamp glow taking pics out the tent isnt possible yet.

gallery_98736_13966_231992.jpg

gallery_98736_13966_178347.jpg

gallery_98736_13966_59610.jpg

Until next time :wink_kiss:

Coming along nicely Mate :yep: ...my crystal candy found the pm soil slightly Strong early on aswel nothing major little speckle on the leafs similar to yours I reckon they will be light feeders :)

• Like 1

@@Key4

Looking good in here man :v:

@@MrGreens

Major concern for me with DWC (or any hydro for that matter) is keeping the solution temps sweet for the plants and not getting pythium, insulated pots would be the trick I suppose and thermostat controlled immersion heater :g:

• Like 3

a picture of health :yep: these 942 150w CMH`S are fantastic mate aint they and by the looks of it your girl is lapping it up @Key4 :)

great stuff dude

coys :smokin:

• Like 3

22/12/2016 - Crystal Candy

Day 13/Week 2

Temps 27 Night - 24 day humidity 45 - 50

She is really not happy in this pm soil so ive had to pot up early into some light mix. Im taking a risk using old soil but ive got a pest prevention routine in place.

As you can see its only burning the lower growth so it not getting binned yet.

gallery_98736_13966_28494.jpg

I use a baby bath to contain mess.

gallery_98736_13966_51186.jpg

The pot wasnt rooted enough but no choice. I broke off as much soil as i could without damaging the roots. Going from a 1L to 3L.

Ran out out mycorr aswell :russian:

gallery_98736_13966_16438.jpg

All settled in her new pot she should be fine but just incase anymore burning happens ive craked another seed.

gallery_98736_13966_73249.jpg

Nice side branching starting , ill chop her head off and tie her up next week i dont want to stress her to much after potting up.

gallery_98736_13966_37141.jpg

Happy holidays everyone :spliff:

Edited by Key4

Guest morten arthursson

@@Key4

ATB with the competition.

Did you find the best distance with the 150w? I can't figure it,for hps i used the back of the hand teqnique but the light seems to bleach easy with cmh.

cheers

Edited by morten arthursson