A sweet journey - Competition entry -

Guest Key4

Jacks are looking real healthy man, and the candy munster, well, words fail me. Beaut mate beaut :yinyang:

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.

Crystal candy came down last night. Bit disappointing but it is what it is. I have family that could use some edibles so its not a total waste.

Big clean up. Inspection ,health visitor, inlaws then housing officer round next week. When all thats over ill flip the jacks.

:skin_up:

19 minutes ago, Key4 said:

Big clean up. Inspection ,health visitor, inlaws then housing officer round next week. When all thats over ill flip the jacks.

Blimey...week straight out of Goodfellas that Key4. Nice pics man, looking nice them FVs. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in updates nothing exciting hapening .

Crystal candy came in at 8oz and a q buds and just over 2oz fluff. The premier sweet gave 2.5 solid nugs. Not too bad considering the 7 week chop i was expecting less.

The cream mandarin autos i forgot about till this morning. They are alive but not doing much lol .

large.DSC02330.jpglarge.DSC02331.jpglarge.DSC02332.jpg

large.DSC02333.jpg

The jacks are on week 2 and 1 stinks. Under a 400w in a 1.2 x 90cm tent. No problems kept on top of everything .

Temps 24.

2oz pp is the target.

Day4

large.DSC02267.jpg

day8

large.DSC02326.jpg

:skin_up:

be careful you got some of that sticky rag weed in one of yer plants ..that stuff gets hold of the plants taints the flavour and strangles everything and eventually will kill the canna plant ..other than that what arth said ..tis good to see some outdoors

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Key4

Sorry for the lack of updates no way of uploading pics.

One of the jacks47 turned hermie on me and fucked both tents...shit happens I guess.

Cr*p, bad luck mate.  What's the next step ?

Can you take cuttings from lower parts of definite females or blowing the lot off or gonna see it through seeds n all ?