A sweet journey - Competition entry -

Guest Key4

Welcome Gents (and irish girl)

First thanks to sweet seeds for the opportunity. :)

Beans.

Crystal candy/Jack 47 fv/Cream mandarine Auto

gallery_98736_13966_87265.jpg

Setup.

Veg cab (Need to build) - 80cm x 60cm kitchen unit. Running 2x 150w cmh, 942 (blue) lamps. 4" extraction.

Flower tent1 - 120cm x 60cm. Running 3x 150w cmh, 2x 830 (red) lamps and 1x 942 (blue) put in the last 2 week of flower. 5" extraction.

May setup tent2 i got for next years outdoor drying if i can afford the lights for it .. well see - 80cm x 160cm .Running 2 x 315w cmh, 2x 930agro (red) lamps and 1x 150w 942 (blue) put in the last 2 week of flower. 6" extraction.

Soil/feeds.

Biobizz light mix

Tnc mycorrmax

Kelp meal

Rockdust

Comfrey tonic

Biobizz nutes on standby

Fish mix/bloom/boost

Plan.

Crystal candy; 2 plants. 8 weeks veg in the cab(nov/dec) then into the flower space (jan/feb+).

Jack 47 fv;3 plants up to 8 weeks veg in the cab (jan/feb) take Cuts then into the flower space (march/april+).

Cream mandarine auto; 3 plants 4 weeks veg in the cab(march) plant out april 1st.

The jacks cuts; 8+ weeks veg in the cab (march/april+) Strip full plants for cuts,root and a weeks veg plant out (may).(if any of the jack47 took longer than 10 weeks indoors the mother will be binned)

I have various pollen and sts chems so ill be chuking pollen about and reversing any plants that stand out for pollen for outdoors.

09/11/2016.

Crystal candys into germ.

I use a plastic tub with toilet roll, lightly sprayed with room temp water and put in a box ontop of my kitchen cupboard.

leave them for 48hours, No looking/poking.. Just left alone.

gallery_98736_13966_114406.jpg

gallery_98736_13966_109112.jpg

Thats it for now im off to smoke this lovely killer kush bud/hash combo :spliff: . Good luck all.

gallery_98736_13966_172341.jpg

Yes! front row seats! Can't wait to see how these turn out for you, I think I'm gonna run the fast versions of these next season outdoor and that killer kush n hash looks..... killer!

• Like 5

Indoor and outdoor combo grow, nice !

The "and Irish Girl" made me chuckle, nice touch :D

Fingers crossed for a smashing start.

• Like 3

Get comfy@@Mohamedbear ..Its going to be a long one. Get killer kush fv on your list if you haven't already, Its a all round good strain for us guerrillas imo.

Thanks @@Psycho Sid .Got to have a good plan together lets hope it works out :yes:

Nice one @@RandyBoBandy Everytime.... That pic gets me giggling lollollol please never change it.. Im off to go watch the new season again see if i can like it.

@@Exile420 Cheers mate, You having a go at it too?

Bit of a chance outdoors@@Inspiration101 but he who dares... :v: Im looking forward to your video its going to be a hard to beat entry.

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy Thanks for the opportunity :thumsup: