A sweet journey - Competition entry -

Guest Key4

11/11/2016.

Ive managed to loose my phone so no pics. But im going to get one for the comp soon anyway.

Both crystal candys cracked and had 2cm tap root after 48hours.

Potted into seedling pots half full of pre watered biobizz light mix and put into a dark cupboard for 24hours.

8 weeks watching plants veg :yawn:.... Might crack the autos lol

8 weeks veg! Strewth! They'll be monsters! I didn't even know we could grow outside over here, til I joined here. Definitely something else I'm hoping to have a go at next year.

Best of luck bud :oldtoker:

• Like 3

How it going Key4 I keep popping back in to see how things are going and then I realize it's only been a week...... I'm excited to see how these turn out for you they sound tasty as **** So I can only imagine how excited you are to smoke a bit of bud from these.

Take it easy chap, peace!

• Like 3

How it going Key4 I keep popping back in to see how things are going and then I realize it's only been a week...... I'm excited to see how these turn out for you they sound tasty as **** So I can only imagine how excited you are to smoke a bit of bud from these.

Take it easy chap, peace!

I lost my phone for 2days .dropped the plants now Fighting bugs in the flower tent .normal week lol.

Got some new gear coming though so its not all bad.Ill put a few pics up later.

Due to having a major bug infestation in my flower tent and having to keep it on 24/7 i decided to stop the grow and bin the seedlings till i can get it under control. Ive got 12+ weeks till its empty now so having the crystal candys vegging for 12+ weeks isnt an option.

Ill most likely crack the autos soon then grow the jack47 + crystal candy together .

:russian:

So sorry to here that mate hope you can get rid of the pest for when u get going again with the beans

Edited by sweet-4-my-sweets
  • Like 2

How the hell did I miss out on this diary, sorry Key4. I'm pulling up my bean bag for this show. Hope you get rid of the bug infestation as well as your crappy fucken neighbour. Good luck at the estate agents, what a bum that you have to be dealing with this kind of shit whatever happened. Good luck mate with the lot.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

BACK ON TRACK.

Managed to get most my problems sorted and get started again. Same plan as before but just the 1 crystal candy instead of 2.

11/12/2016

Day one.

In pm soil

150wcmh 942lamp.

24/0 light schedule

Temps 26 humidity 40%

gallery_98736_13966_153996.jpg

gallery_98736_13966_83324.jpg

gallery_98736_13966_142770.jpg

:)

Edited by Key4