★ 4th Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

I was going through my seed collection last weekend and have no Sweet Cheese seeds, got trainwreck and killer Kush though.

Ate there any other breeds that have the overpowering smell of sweet cheese ?

Maybe I will do a pot noodle diary hahaha ;)

Cheers my friend!

You know the catalog better than I do, hehehehe, but I would suggest maybe Green Poison or Sweet Skunk.

See you in the competition and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

Hey Archer if I win the 1st Prize i'll take you to Amsterdam mate....oh..umm...apparently I would be divorced and homeless if I took you...hmm. ...but tell you what chap if I win any seeds ill share them with you as I enjoyed your diary so much and would be good to watch them grow out where nature intended as I can't get out the house.

Is that a deal Archer?

Haha, mate I really appreciate the offer but they'd be your seeds and I wouldn't want to deprive you of any :rofl: after all, those Sweet Seeds beans are worth their weight in gold compared to other breeders. You'd be mad to give them away, although I appreciate the offer. And you sound like a real decent guy.

Good luck with your diary/grow dude. I'll definitely be following it! :yep:

• Like 2

Hi tommy, Its great to see the competition diaries back from Sweet Seeds, real generous prizes on offer too! Sweet seeds have always been very generous and after taking part in the 2010/11 and 2012 diary comp i was amazed to win 3rd place overall and also to win Grower of the month, winnning €700 worth of prizes and lots of Seeds! :notworthy:

I'd love to have a go this year and as most of you know i always do a diary anyhow. I've currently got a grow on which will be finished at the start of December, i plan to have a little break over christmas but if you'd consider me i'd start all 9 seeds off at the beginning of January 2017 and of course start the diary at germination.

Here a pic of my Grower of the month trophy and prizes also 3rd place 2012 overall trophy. >

med_gallery_46705_2371_360597.jpg

gallery_46705_2371_176055.jpg

gallery_46705_2371_61829.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_140348.jpg

med_gallery_46705_4338_437485.jpg

I'd love these trophys to take pride of place on my mantlepiece but cannot do that for obvious reasons, i can only show them off here.

I'll try and PM you now tommy.

All the best.

e2a: Just to say the grow will be under the new CMH lighting and the room is now fully Orca grow film lined.

Edited by Amnesia
  • Like 15

Yaaay they brought it back :yahoo:

Even tho my diarys tend to be pure pish I will throw my name in fer sure :yep:

Edited by hazy harry
  • Like 4

Id love to do this but I've never ran a diary before and I'm slightly ashamed by my grow space! Maybe next time

good luck everyone though, awesome competition!

do it ,not everyone has good sized tents or exquisite grow spaces ,thats what makes it all the more impressive when a bit of diversity is shown .

• Like 6

Id love to do this but I've never ran a diary before and I'm slightly ashamed by my grow space! Maybe next time

good luck everyone though, awesome competition!

I think you should do it, you want to so why not, go for it. I have never grown before & only brought home popcorn when others are bringing home buds lol & I still posted pic's etc up, feck it, it's your grow, your way, your space and I bet it would be a great learning curve to. You can do it if you put your back into it. Go for it mate.

• Like 4

Cheers Amnesia!

Nice memories. Will be a pleasure to have you on board once again. Starting in January seems fine, you still have 4 months to grow them ;)

All the best and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

Hi thanks to sweet seeds for the great competition on here , I would love to try out for it but I have to be honest I think between dinafem comp and seedsman comp I would struggle to fit it in ,if anything changes or you need more to enter I would try but just could not promise to finish in time .

stay safe grow well

• Like 3

Bloody hell. :)

As it happens, I haven't started a grow yet so.....I might enter. :oldtoker:

Edited by ananda
  • Like 3