★ 4th Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Bleeding nora, sweet seeds what a givaway. i tip my hat to you sir.

All the best to all who enter and i look forward to reading all the great diarys....

Edited by Topo
  • Like 2

The badger is in!

Be something positive for me to work towards and if I win my wife may forget a little of the heavy lifting work she has to do around the place,ahh the joys of wheelchairs.

Get the grow on!

• Like 3

Ahhh man, this is a truly amazing competition with some unbelievably awesome prizes from Sweet Seeds! It's got me watering at the mouth... but, unfortunately I am an outdoor grower, not indoor, so I cannot participate since this competition runs from now until May. I have cut down all my Sweet Seeds plants for this season and won't be germinating my next lot until the spring now which will be too late for the diary. This is essentially an indoor diary (unless you live in the southern hemisphere).

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy Do you think you guys would do a contest for outdoor growers next year say between April - October? I would definitely be all over that like a rash!

Anyway, all the best!

• Like 2

If I say SWEET! you say SEEEDS !...SWEET!....

lol

That's some serious prize's very generous you guys know how to run a great business ! :)

I'm in if there still space ;)

• Like 2

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy one quick question, is it permissible to do just one diary per strain with just one plant? It's not possible for me to do more with my perpetual auto setup atm and there may well be others like me I thought. I'd love to have a go but if I have to grow all 9 out before May I probably wont be able to :(

Hi mate!

Yes, it is possible. You can do only 1 strain with 9 plants. But you can also do only 1 plant. Maybe chances of winning are reduced but you can participate and in theory it is possible to win if you do an amazing job and surprise us all.. So go ahead ;)

And sweet diaries! :yep:

tommy

• Like 5

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Still can't seem to pm you mate?

Is it just me folks?

Hi Dodgee!

I'm receiving a lot of PMs, seems like the others can send them to me. And I have a lot of space for new PMs, so I don't understand how can it be, but please keep on trying.

We will not send seeds this week anyway, so don't worry, you are not loosing time. And we have seeds for 534 contestants, so far I "only" received about 20 requests :D

If 2 or 3 days pass and you still can't PM me, I will give you an alternative way to contact me.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 5

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy Do you think you guys would do a contest for outdoor growers next year say between April - October? I would definitely be all over that like a rash!

Anyway, all the best!

Cheers my friend!

We'll see, I kinda doubt because UK420 is mostly about indoor growing, not many growers grow outdoors in the UK even in the summer. So I think that even if we do an initiative it would be something rather smaller regarding prizes and participation.

I hope to see you in the contest at least as a watcher :D

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 3

Missed these competitions the last few years, such generous prizes always on offer and this one seems even more generous. Top stuff sweet seeds, you can count me in :yep:

• Like 4

Ahhh man, this is a truly amazing competition with some unbelievably awesome prizes from Sweet Seeds! It's got me watering at the mouth... but, unfortunately I am an outdoor grower, not indoor, so I cannot participate since this competition runs from now until May. I have cut down all my Sweet Seeds plants for this season and won't be germinating my next lot until the spring now which will be too late for the diary. This is essentially an indoor diary (unless you live in the southern hemisphere).

Anyway, all the best!

Hey Archer if I win the 1st Prize i'll take you to Amsterdam mate....oh..umm...apparently I would be divorced and homeless if I took you...hmm. ...but tell you what chap if I win any seeds ill share them with you as I enjoyed your diary so much and would be good to watch them grow out where nature intended as I can't get out the house.

Is that a deal Archer?

• Like 4

I was going through my seed collection last weekend and have no Sweet Cheese seeds, got trainwreck and killer Kush though.

Ate there any other breeds that have the overpowering smell of sweet cheese ?

Maybe I will do a pot noodle diary hahaha ;)

• Like 2