★ 4th Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Just doing a little looking and I see the Highlife competition is held during Cannabis Liberation Day in Amsterdam the last few years and found an advertising banner :

gallery_84929_8124_121115.jpg

• Like 6

Regarding the Highlife Cannabis Cup in June/July -

Please do share more information when available so I can plan my own little "holiday" and incorporate this event into next year's schedule as early as possible.

Also, the personal tour part of the competition prize for the winners - Is there a company/tour guide in Amsterdam you will be using for this ? If so, can you please share with me the contact details as on my next visit I quite like the idea of a recommended tour guide showing me the best locations.....

Thanks ! Inspiration.

Cheers mate!

Looks like the Highlife will be on the date you mention. I will confirm this as soon as possible and edit the first post of the thread.

Regarding the coffeeshop tour in Amsterdam, in the first 3 editions of the contest "we" (the Sweet Seeds team and Soft Secrets representatives) made the tour. It is not some service that we contract, it's simply one day of walk around Amsterdam and visit the best coffeeshops in the center. I'm not sure if it will be the same this time, but I suppose so.

Check out what happened in the previous editions:

2010 - http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=226075

2010 - http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=225222

2011 - http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=268724

2012 - http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=298471

Hope this helps ;) Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 5

Hi everyoone! ;)

Thanks for this first month of competition :yep:

In 5 days we will announce the first 5 nominees for the "Grower of the Month" prize, November edition :lucky:

A green hug for everyone and sweet diaries! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 6

Just noticed this, what a competition !!

Cant wait to get in on it :)

Many thanks @@Sweet Seeds-tommy

Thanks mate!

I'll answer your PM soon. If you know other forum members with more than 50 posts that could be interested in participating, let them know ;)

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Thanks Hempfruit ;)

That's it, over there together with the other 8 contestants that already started to share their diaries.

Bring it on and... Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 5

When I try to use my code I get this error: "The introduced coupon is not right or is deactivated".

Anyone else had any problems like this?

• Like 2

When I try to use my code I get this error: "The introduced coupon is not right or is deactivated".

Anyone else had any problems like this?

Cheers mate!

It only happened to you and I already detected the error, as I said in response to your PM. Check it out ;)

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

Just doing a little looking and I see the Highlife competition is held during Cannabis Liberation Day in Amsterdam the last few years and found an advertising banner :

gallery_84929_8124_121115.jpg

Cheers again Inspiration ;)

So, I already received confirmation that it will be on the 11th of June 2017. I'm now going to update the first post of the thread with this info.

Thanks and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 4

Thanks mate!

I'll answer your PM soon. If you know other forum members with more than 50 posts that could be interested in participating, let them know ;)

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi guys

I d be interested in this comp if the seeds are still on offer ? can start after new year .

peace

• Like 3

Hi guys

I d be interested in this comp if the seeds are still on offer ? can start after new year .

peace

Cheers my friend!

We still have more than 4.000 seeds for the competition, so send me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Welcome to the contest and sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

• Like 2