★ 4th Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

3 hours ago, GreenVision said:

Send me 3 packs of Cream Mandarine Autos and I'll start GreenVision's SS comp part two.. :skin_up:

@GreenVision

Cheers my friend ;) Please PM me and I'll send you another code for your 2nd free order of seeds :yep:

Our brand new Crystal Candy Auto is already available to get for free for this competition. The same to Sweet Nurse Auto CBD.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3

I'll be starting mine in the next 2/3 weeks once what is in the box of death has finished dying lol

Still 93 days left to get in on the action, plenty of time for autos:oldtoker:

Edited by Jimmyarm
  • Like 2

@Fragg your welcome to have one of my Sweet nurse autos provided you give me a address to post it to that can't be connected to yourself mate 

• Like 3

@MeanGreenScouseMachine mate you are a total gentleman that is such a thoughtful offer! Typical Scouse tbh, no wonder my son is enjoying his uni years so much in Liverpool ;) I'll be fine though dude I've have plenty other beans to pop for now and plenty CBD in the jars too :)

• Like 4

@Fragg thanks for the kind words mate, offer still stands if you decide you want to pop one. I will be running 6 different strains indoors so I won't be popping all of them .

my jars are empty atm :-( although I've got some nice haze and some hash here I had to purchase. 

Glad your sons enjoying his stay

mgsm

• Like 3

Cheers @SlimPikins !

Who said you're late?

Check out the first post of this thread and you'll see that we say nothing about a limit date to start the diary.

There's even a note where you can read this:

"Note #1: Even if the seed stock for the contest is not over by the 10th of March, it is not possible to ask for seeds from then on, due to the short period of time that the contestant would have to finish a grow diary. Besides that, for seed requests between the 20th of February and the 10th of March we advice the autoflowering strains as they give more guarantees to be ready before the end of the contest.

"

You can ask for free seeds to participate until the 10th of March. Right now, since you'll only have between 70 and 75 days from the day you'd receive the seeds and the day the competition is over, we advice autoflowering strains.

PM me if you want to enter the competition and get the free seeds :yep:

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers @SlimPikins !

Who said you're late?

Check out the first post of this thread and you'll see that we say nothing about a limit date to start the diary.

There's even a note where you can read this:

You can ask for free seeds to participate until the 10th of March. Right now, since you'll only have between 70 and 75 days from the day you'd receive the seeds and the day the competition is over, we advice autoflowering strains.

PM me if you want to enter the competition and get the free seeds :yep:

Kind regards,

tommy

Thought I was too late m8 as it won't let me message you for some reason, says you're unable to receive :g:

• Like 2