★ 4th Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition ★ Rules + Prizes

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone who has entered in this comp. It's a great company & excellent prizes.

Not for me tho; as I am not confident enough. I need to get the hang of growing first & alot more learning experience under my belt b4 I could even consider anything like this.

So, good luck to all who have entered ☘.

• Like 2

thank you very muchly tommy

i have picked my 3 strains for the competition

1.blow mind

2.crystal candy

3.jack 47

and i will also be entering my black cream for the competition

let the fun begin lol

• Like 3

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone who has entered in this comp. It's a great company & excellent prizes.

Not for me tho; as I am not confident enough. I need to get the hang of growing first & alot more learning experience under my belt b4 I could even consider anything like this.

So, good luck to all who have entered ☘.

@@Irishgirl

go on you know you want to enter it,what better way is there to "get the hang of growing"you will be helped along the way by many many growers with a gazillion years of experience between them and if you fek up ya fek up,but the folks here will make sure you dont fek it up

• Like 8

@@Irishgirl

No way! You encouraged me to have a go so I think fairs fair and you should join me representing the girly growers.

We can laugh and cry together if need be

Come on... You know you want to

• Like 6

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy is thier any chance i can change my choice of seeds or is it final now the forms sent? No worrys if not mate cheers

Cheers my friend!

Once you have sent the form, it is irreversible. It goes to a colleague of mine with which I have no direct contact and to make it as simple as possible for our team we can't make any changes. Grow the ones you ordered now and once you finish them we can send you more of the ones that you are now thinking about :D

Sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

@@Irishgirl

No way! You encouraged me to have a go so I think fairs fair and you should join me representing the girly growers.

We can laugh and cry together if need be

Come on... You know you want to

lol lol Kiminal, you can grow, your running, I'm only learning to crawl lol lol. I'm so glad there is another active female grower on here. I promise I will join you on a competition another time.

• Like 4

lol lol Kiminal, you can grow, your running, I'm only learning to crawl lol lol. I'm so glad there is another active female grower on here. I promise I will join you on a competition another time.

Hehehe, I'm sure that at least 30% of the contestants will do a poorer diary than you would, but I respect your decision.

But you still have until the end of February to change your mind :yep:

And if you end up not participating with a grow diary, at least you are invited to participate as a spectator/viewer :D

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 6

Hehehe, I'm sure that at least 30% of the contestants will do a poorer diary than you would, but I respect your decision.

But you still have until the end of February to change your mind :yep:

And if you end up not participating with a grow diary, at least you are invited to participate as a spectator/viewer :D

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

Nice to meet you Tommy & thanks. I'm a first time GG'R as I have not set up an indoor room yet but working on it. My outdoor grow is a bit of a disaster but I'm not given up, live & learn lol .

• Like 3

Not yet GreenVision but working on it. I now have the equipment lights Etc, just need material to make an insulated box to but in she'd, better then doing a shed up, easier on me to.

• Like 2

@@Irishgirl Can you not get a small tent in the shed mate?

No mate as it's a stone shed & it's cold in there especially winter time so I want to sort out insulated box properly so I can put it in a shed I'm thinking off. Otherwise it would give me major issues with temps etc & I will find it hard enough to grow when I do start indoors lol. But thank you for your suggestions & encouragement.

• Like 3

@@Irishgirl

You flatter Me, I've been "trying" for some years but I'm "all the gear and no idea"

I lunge from deficiency to disaster and occasionally the odd miracle.

Trust me when I say it's taken 5 yrs to learn I know nothing, another ten years and I might start answering questions instead of asking them but I'm going for a warts and all approach with this.

Good luck what ever you do and it's nice to see another girly giving it a go

When my diary's up and running you'll see what I mean lol xx

• Like 4

@@Sweet Seeds-tommy looks like I can throw my hat in the ring.

One question the deadline for diary finish is May 2017, for us outdoor growers that'll be difficult to finish anything by then... that's usually when we are planting out in the UK...

I'm happy to get an indoor up and running for this though :)

I'll send the PM as instructed and send peace and love.

• Like 3