Cream of the Crop - How to get nominated

Joolz

i would be nominating mine more often but my calmag issues and stat failures have made my crops from the last god knows how long look shite lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i would be nominating mine more often but my calmag issues and stat failures have made my crops from the last god knows how long look shite lol

I have no shame lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ratdog said:

No worries at all!! I tend to vote based on how my imagination feels that the bud will smoke :D  

lol 

I always try and vote don't often comment though.

Don't feel right nominating my own pics but i am a shameless welsh old bugger so will try and get a couple of pics worthy of the comp at lights on.

Got second place in the summer had some subbies as a prize so bought some intense grow and bloom good stuff plants seem to love it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, murphyblue said:

I always try and vote don't often comment though.

Don't feel right nominating my own pics but i am a shameless welsh old bugger so will try and get a couple of pics worthy of the comp at lights on.

Got second place in the summer had some subbies as a prize so bought some intense grow and bloom good stuff plants seem to love it.

I will be posting pics all comps when mine ready if i get anywere near the standard  i would love to win not many places you can get recognition for growing topshelf bud  but a lot of people on here are at a stage were they are growing top bud every grow so its not same if that makes sense and are talking about stuff i havent got a clue what there on about  they need a challenge maybe a breed your own grow just a though guys

Ive never been nominated for any of my photos but theres some great photography on here, so probably justified.

• 1 month later...

we are short of a few photos for the next cream of the crop so if you have photos that were uploaded in April or you see somebody elses then please nominate them :yinyang:

• Like 3

Nomination isn't hard if yer lookin through a diary an ye see a pic that ye like report the post and in the comment box just say cotc nomination along with which pic ye on about :yep:

• Like 1

Mine are all shit pictures really but I’ll put some forward. Waste of time like since I could probably draw them better. I’ll have to get a photographer round. Anyone else remember that? Mam n dad had the picture man round n put you in the nerdiest clobber ever so they could have proper pics that they could torture you with for years to come? 

• Like 1

One day , one day I swear I'll get a pic nominated if it's the last thing I do.

Not even bothered about winning it'd just be great to get the chance, cotc is what drives me to be a better gardener.

If ever I do make it I can guarantee its off the back of everyone here and how helpful a community this place is.

:yinyang:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, McHazy said:

Nomination isn't hard if yer lookin through a diary an ye see a pic that ye like report the post and in the comment box just say cotc nomination along with which pic ye on about :yep:

Ok @McHazy how do you report a post mate

11 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

@Baron von greenback 

See the little flag? Hit that and if its a cotc nomination and you can include the strain name and the member who grew it that would be mucho appreciato aye :yep:

Screenshot_20220504-204222.png

Ok mate nice one now i know i will do all mine haha

12 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

i know i will do all mine haha

just your best one please :yep:

we are still short of nominations for this months comp

considering the prizes on offer we would have expected more interest tbh

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, Joolz said:

just your best one please :yep:

Errrm I might have sent a few too many :mellow:lol Note taken for next time.

• Like 2