Cream of the Crop - How to get nominated

Joolz

15 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

but since ot1 stopped selecting  the pics 

Ot1 hardly ever selected a photo, he used to edit the ones that were nominated until his vision started to fail

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Joolz said:

a lot of work goes into this comp behind the scenes, the prizes on offer are unequalled anywhere, yet so few comments made unless competition rules  require it, meanwhile a troll in the "add on" which is  "current affairs" gets 100's, maybe 1000's of responses

I do pop in to the CotC thread to vote and comment, I must confess I've spent more time in current affairs than the gallery lately lol 

44 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

Feels half arsed  now.

44 minutes ago, HazyDaze said:

leave it to  folk that are still desperate for a  win.

Aye because your(not yours in particular but you know what I mean don't you) advice is only seriously considered if you have that badge next to your name :D 

I think a lot of folks swerve it as nominating your own photos to get in it just seems weird. 

Eta - would having a mod who's sole job was competitions help (might already be happening, no idea). 

Edited by fatboy77

I didn't even know how Cotc works,I thought mods nominate pics.

E2a anyone ever won with a phone quality pic? Just to know if I should bother lol

My camera battery has 3 pics in it after I charge it for 2hours,then dies out.

Edited by Herbal Kint

I've been trying to go through the gallery and if you're behind it's a pain in the arse, you can sort by upload date but you still have to go back through a fair few pages to get to last month.

Is there any way to get a filter added to that with the option to choose by month?

Feb starts here if anyone wants to look, instead of going to the next page (9) start going back (7,6,5,4,3,2,1)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/gallery/category/3-members-gallery/&albumPage=8

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 1

Just now, Exhale said:

@Joolz nominated a few for you, slow month though a lot of veg, early flower pics.

How do you do it like report image?

• Like 1

@Exhale I concur. It is a pain in the arse to see the pics for that month. I dunno if I’m doing owt wrong but I have to go in to a single members gallery at a time. I’m a phone so dunno if I’m missing something but I can’t find just pictures uploaded in date order. I’ve just looked again to see if I’m going wrong but again I have to go into each individual members gallery then navigate back to look at the next person gallery. I tried this morning n gave up after about 30 seconds. That many pictures get uploaded so if someone’s gallery is either half way down or on the second page there’s no chance I’m gonna even look before I get fed up.

edit ahhhh haaa I’ve just found just a list of pics. Fuck my stump. Alllll this time I never knew. I’m off to boil my Luddite head ….

Edited by mikeydoughnut

@mikeydoughnut

There is an "all images" just under the album listings I noticed in my stoned state but to be honest wasn't too bad opening the album in a new tab and viewing the picture information to check the date is correct before reporting.

I use PC it's much easier for these things and other things like copy & paste nudge, nudge, wink, wink @HazyDaze lol 

• Like 1

Just seen it now cheers @Exhale. I can’t believe I’ve never seen that before. Mildly embarrassing lol … cheers bud.

I’ll have root through n nominate owt that takes me fancy :) 

• Like 1

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

I can’t believe I’ve never seen that before. Mildly embarrassing lol

I know, I scrolled that bit further by accident and when I saw that I had a bit of a giggle fit it has to be said, dopey fucker on the vape - half a bottle of scotch last night doesn't exactly help me function today either :D 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@mikeydoughnut

There is an "all images" just under the album listings I noticed in my stoned state but to be honest wasn't too bad opening the album in a new tab and viewing the picture information to check the date is correct before reporting.

I use PC it's much easier for these things and other things like copy & paste nudge, nudge, wink, wink @HazyDaze lol 

Man I so miss PC but need a new one as current one barely runs win7,this android is in my hands since I got it.

• Like 2

No offence to anyone who uploaded in February but unless I want to nominate Terry Christian, Vladimir Putin, someone’s dog or a Raleigh bike it’s a bit of a struggle. Perhaps just a best picture to broaden the field perhaps. Again no offence meant. It’s more the nominating criteria rather than quality of pictures.

@Exhale I don’t drink I’ve no excuse lol just a bit fick … 

e2a I don’t think I’ve put them in date order. I think I need to go back to bed. *Humpf* …. (Nope Terry Christian was definitely uploaded in February. Hands down the most annoying human being on the planet. I hate Terry Christian more than Putin lol

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 1