Cream of the Crop - How to get nominated

Joolz

I didn't even know how Cotc works,I thought mods nominate pics.

E2a anyone ever won with a phone quality pic? Just to know if I should bother lol

My camera battery has 3 pics in it after I charge it for 2hours,then dies out.

Edited by Herbal Kint

I've been trying to go through the gallery and if you're behind it's a pain in the arse, you can sort by upload date but you still have to go back through a fair few pages to get to last month.

Is there any way to get a filter added to that with the option to choose by month?

Feb starts here if anyone wants to look, instead of going to the next page (9) start going back (7,6,5,4,3,2,1)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/gallery/category/3-members-gallery/&albumPage=8

Edited by Exhale

Just now, Exhale said:

@Joolz nominated a few for you, slow month though a lot of veg, early flower pics.

How do you do it like report image?

• Like 1

@mikeydoughnut

There is an "all images" just under the album listings I noticed in my stoned state but to be honest wasn't too bad opening the album in a new tab and viewing the picture information to check the date is correct before reporting.

I use PC it's much easier for these things and other things like copy & paste nudge, nudge, wink, wink @HazyDaze lol 

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

I can’t believe I’ve never seen that before. Mildly embarrassing lol

I know, I scrolled that bit further by accident and when I saw that I had a bit of a giggle fit it has to be said, dopey fucker on the vape - half a bottle of scotch last night doesn't exactly help me function today either :D 

7 minutes ago, Exhale said:

@mikeydoughnut

There is an "all images" just under the album listings I noticed in my stoned state but to be honest wasn't too bad opening the album in a new tab and viewing the picture information to check the date is correct before reporting.

I use PC it's much easier for these things and other things like copy & paste nudge, nudge, wink, wink @HazyDaze lol 

Man I so miss PC but need a new one as current one barely runs win7,this android is in my hands since I got it.

• Like 1

i would be nominating mine more often but my calmag issues and stat failures have made my crops from the last god knows how long look shite lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i would be nominating mine more often but my calmag issues and stat failures have made my crops from the last god knows how long look shite lol

I have no shame lol

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ratdog said:

No worries at all!! I tend to vote based on how my imagination feels that the bud will smoke :D  

lol 

I always try and vote don't often comment though.

Don't feel right nominating my own pics but i am a shameless welsh old bugger so will try and get a couple of pics worthy of the comp at lights on.

Got second place in the summer had some subbies as a prize so bought some intense grow and bloom good stuff plants seem to love it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, murphyblue said:

I always try and vote don't often comment though.

Don't feel right nominating my own pics but i am a shameless welsh old bugger so will try and get a couple of pics worthy of the comp at lights on.

Got second place in the summer had some subbies as a prize so bought some intense grow and bloom good stuff plants seem to love it.

I will be posting pics all comps when mine ready if i get anywere near the standard  i would love to win not many places you can get recognition for growing topshelf bud  but a lot of people on here are at a stage were they are growing top bud every grow so its not same if that makes sense and are talking about stuff i havent got a clue what there on about  they need a challenge maybe a breed your own grow just a though guys

Ive never been nominated for any of my photos but theres some great photography on here, so probably justified.