Here we go again

blackpoolbouncer

Great stuff mate and a couple of beautiful looking ladies already in the making :)

Can I ask a question about the soil mix/compost mix you are making?

Do you plan on making a medium, like a super soil so you just have to add water to the medium and the added ammendments will distribute the needed feed over the plants life cycle?

Thanks for the picture update mate much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

Coming on well mate looks like you've filled the space. Another week or two of stretch?

You have been cheeky with the nutes, I'm not as brave

I remember your ww and they looked a different beast to the xxl I had. Think 2 of the 3 I had were more sativa leaning with bigger more airy buds. But one was 210g, I reckon you could get a 10 oz plant if you gave her enough light and space.

Happy growing man

Cheers TD

• Like 3

Coming along in here bouncer, doing what you do and doing it well mate, looking tidy and setting up nice :yes:

Quite powerfull those F1 Super Chilli's too aint they mate....had a crack at chilli's for the first time ever this year and those were what I ran...only stuck them in 6 inch pots and still going strong now, pulled a load off them like (put some photos in the chilli thread), Bobnudd said about a place in Dorset mate for chilli's....sheeit, they got WMD's there mate aye :fear:lol

Good work and updates in here bud as always, loads of learning and top gardening :yep:

• Like 4

Defiantly pulling up a chair in here, Read through most of your old diary and was some fantastic knowledge being passed around, and being new to all this it really was a great help

Keep up the great work @blackpoolbouncer :thumsup:

• Like 3

Coming along in here bouncer, doing what you do and doing it well mate, looking tidy and setting up nice :yes:

Quite powerfull those F1 Super Chilli's too aint they mate....had a crack at chilli's for the first time ever this year and those were what I ran...only stuck them in 6 inch pots and still going strong now, pulled a load off them like (put some photos in the chilli thread), Bobnudd said about a place in Dorset mate for chilli's....sheeit, they got WMD's there mate aye :fear:lol

Good work and updates in here bud as always, loads of learning and top gardening :yep:

mate have you tried the nagar chilli or the ghost chillis. fucking hot.

• Like 2

@@bluntz27

Well I've been informed of the Dorset Naga mate but never tried such a hot chilli....had a look no the website that diid them and others and I'm going to get some when a bit more flush to run out next year hopefully :yep:

• Like 4

@@bluntz27

Well I've been informed of the Dorset Naga mate but never tried such a hot chilli....had a look no the website that diid them and others and I'm going to get some when a bit more flush to run out next year hopefully :yep:

yeh there pretty damn hot mate :furious:. I got some thai dragon chillis too but not grown em out yet tho.​

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

You just keep on bringing the gold-dust!!

Subbed!!!

I got me some ABK's going myself and a few other kush strains too. Gone for coco this run... 9 x 11l pots and hoping for big things. No scrog this run, more au-natural with just a bit of lst. Should be tight in my 1.2

Look forward to following along and hope you drop into my new diary :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry ive not been in lately. I've been extremely busy and a massive update is due.

I just thought I'd pop in and tease ya.

Ladies and gentlemen I present the critical 2.0

IMG 20161025 3370

I'm busy trimming tonight, im just having a spliff break. Trimmed a couple oz off her 6 days ago as need must and the rest of the plant has enjoyed the extra few days.

Update hopefully tomorow. Peace out folks

• Like 11

@@sweetgrower hard to say. The critical jack stands out as being really good.

I can see why the critical lineage is highly praised, the same solid buds have shine through on this girl.

Critical and jack herer it's a no brainer.

The white widow is worth a mention if your looking for strong old skool flavour.

Thanks@@LovinTheBeans . The critical sure is a frosty biatch. Very resinous solid buds, im more than impressed with her visually and physiologically.

As far a ms throwing a party...I sure am. I'd run out of weed and had resorted to doing a run of a few oz of old trim I'd frozen for such a rainy day. Gave me 9g of lovely bubble hash which has kept me going...hence trimming a couple of oz out of her early to keep me going.

Smoking the first dry bud tonight is heaven.

Some of that real sticky icky...whoooheee...put it in the air.

• Like 5