Here we go again

blackpoolbouncer

@@blackpoolbouncer

Yeah I see what you're saying on the Critical mate she is a bit stemmy ;) healthy though mate and I can see that Clover is nice too, I jsut wish I could get it local but dude that Blue Kush is goon pull well, you got yourself a star there mate by the looks of her...

Class training from a master at work yet again, tidy :yep:

• Like 4

@@bobnudd I think the blue kush is around the 30/32 day mark and the critical is about 20/22 days old. To be fair mate I always forget and never make any notes on germination dates so all I can go off is when I took photos.

@@Edward pull up a bean bag mate

@@botanics I may just have been slightly premature on the critical. She might just start filling out I reckon. She's similar now to what the critical jack was and with only 8 branches look what happened to her!!

We will see.

Your dead right about the blue kush. When she was at day 12 I was nearly ready to bin her she looked so unhappy and look at her now. She's an absolute belter. She's now about 60cm wide so I can no longer get her through my doorways lol she's now permanently gonna be in her room till the chop where I will somehow wrestle her into the living room for a team trimming effort.

Aye the clover is performing as usual. Been through nigh on 100 bags of it this year and every one has been supreme.......however I'm currently working on making a few thousand litres of my own organic supersoil using spent clover(100%peat moss), leaf mold, organic compost, fine clay soil and worm castings as the base with a concoction of loadsa beneficials for macro and micros juicing it all up.....I may have to do a side by side because if there's anything that's gonna perform better I'm hoping it's gonna be this.

One day I plan on using my horticultural skills growing cannabis on a larger scale for patients whether it be in this country(eventually) or oversees if not. This I believe is the only way to grow on a large scale cleanly for me and it is how I want to do it so the product is as clean and as close to being grown as how mother nature intended a day being 100% organic.

Over the next few years I will be testing this and perfecting my soil.

Over the last few years soil has become somewhat of an obsession for me having to deal with hard clay soil. Although nutrient rich it's particle size makes for horrid ground to work but excellent if dealt with right.

Since taking the job of head gardener over its been a mission of mine to create the right soil environment and I'm happy to say my soil teems with life and since I took over not a single chemical has been used on our little bit of the world.

Having so much leaf mold available (tons) and so much spent peat 1000 litres and access to more organic compost than I can shake a stick at I decided it was time to start planning some supersoil.....stay tuned for whatever I'll be growing next spring.....may even do a sneaky tester on the small scale once all my ingredients arrive.

Thanks for the props mate, your far too kind. Lst is easier than everyone makes out I reckon as youl know, It really is just hooking them down so there level with a bit of gardening wire. The plants do a pretty good job of spacing them.

• Like 7

Great to find your new diary. I think I've found a Clover supplier within a 100 round mile drive. I'm saving up for the diesel money to get there. Obviously I'm too thick to make an on-line order and have zero credit. I reckon Bouncer brand would do well though. Good luck man ;-)

Will be very interesting to see how your own super soil mix does mate. I'll be watching this with great interest :)

The plants are looking as expected, great and thank you for the added picture much appreciated mate :bong:

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Hey man, I see all is looking well in the bouncer grow room. You sure have got them trained super wide for 30 days, how many days do you reckon till you let them grow up? I guess just before the end of the stretch

Did you say your gonna pop the ww xxl? I grew three out using your technique last run and they were Fucking huge man, 18 oz for the three. Although I would say the buds are somewhat light and airy when dried, nice uppy high.

What chili's you got. If they are Thai/Indian long skinny types I like string them up and hang em in the kitchen to dry. Keep for a few years.

I'm a week ahead of you with 6 autos at the moment and I'll be stealing your skills again but probably not training as wide due to time constraints and space in tent. Looking forward to using a few more tips from the master. ;)

Cheers mate

TD

• Like 2

I cant believe I missed this one. I will have another look through the last diary again too, particularly at your lst skills as im only a week or so away from my blue kush bondage. Keep up the great work fella.

• Like 3

@@autodog great to see ya in here bud. Epic respect for saving up fuel money to do a 100.mile round trip for clover....saying this your not the only person I've heard of doing this. Where I get mine they tell me a woman has been coming for years from Southport for it which is a 2 hour round trip lol I must not be the only one who thinks it's awesome. Hope ya like it mate.
@@Dinafem-Mark thanks mate. I've been experimenting for years making my flower beds into perfect soil but this summer was the first time I'd trialed any in pots outdoors. So far I've only tried out my base mix which has grown some lovely plants so with all the ammendments I have planned should be awesome...fingers crossed.....leaf mold is coming along a treat and is almost ready to add to the mix.

IMG 20160923 56906

I'm just waiting a few more weeks for this to finish up along with my compost and then we can start cooking.

@@Topdraw thanks mate and cheers for popping in. There pretty much gonna be left to grow up now. All I'll be doing as far as any more training is adjusting to keep the canopy where I want it.

I certainly am...a ww xxl should be on her way soon if all goes to plan. Along with another critical 2.0 I think.
18 oz off three is great stuff mate. When I ran the non xxl version I was well chuffed. Short stocky plant with over 200g of what I consider to be very dense buds by all accounts with not what I'd describe as uppy high lol it was fucking killer and caught me out a few times. Strange one. I'm giving these xxl a go but tbf the non xxl was perfection in my eyes. We will see.

I've got 2x f1 super chillies which are little red/orange fucker a which blow my head off. Then I've got a beast of a scotch bonnet plant...again blow your head off and a plant with nice long red chillies about 4 inch long, I think letting them dry is gonna be all I can do. Stringing them up sounds good, think I'll try this with the bug ones.

All the best with your girls mate. There looking beautiful, I don't think you need any tips from me. Sounds/looks like you've got it well sussed.

@@4plenty hey dude, welcome along. I think it was round page 21 I did a full post on lst. Save ya trawling through too many pages. Good luck with the bondage mate.

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 5

So onto today's update.

Things aren't looking too bad at all really. Cold nights are kicking in now so it's a constant game flicking heaters on and off and adjusting to keep things in check but we're doing alright. Just dailing it all in for winter mode now.

The blue kush I've been a bit cheeky with. She's a big plant so her first feed was 1 ml pl of grow and the last feed she got 2.5ml pl of bloom with 2ml pl of cal mag. Even though I saw a tinge of tip burn with 1 ml pl of grow I felt confident she would be ready for 2.5 of bloom rather than back off.

So far it's paying off. My reasoning for this is the canopy had lost a bit of its luster and I was seeing cal and mag issues arising. Touch wood things are looking like this was the right thing to do. The blue kush seems to be a very fussy girl and isnt afraid to let me know what's up.

The critical. She's coming into her own now and has just about caught her sister up with is like 10 or 1t days ahead! No issues to report.

Remember me mentioning I thought something has been chewing my leaves. Its been pickling my head for some time. I eventually settled that however unlikely it is it must have been a capsid infestation. Only one or two of the little bastard but there quite destructive......as you will see in one of the photos I took just now, I have confirmation of this and have squashed the culprit. Hopefully there's just him.

The critical got her first proper feed last night of 1 ml pl of bloom and 2 ml pl of calmag.

Both girls are drinking roughly 4 litres every 2.5 to 3 days.

Not much else to report apart from the second I walk in the room, even at this early stage I'm met by one hell of a whiff. Bloody grand it is.

Photos are in chronological order leading up to today

IMG 20160914 316

IMG 20160914 31888

IMG 20160914 32381

IMG 20160923 51723

IMG 20160923 52290

IMG 20160923 52743

IMG 20160923 53101

IMG 20160923 53429

IMG 20160923 53766

IMG 20160923 55466

IMG 20160923 5572

IMG 20160923 55843

IMG 20160923 56212

IMG 20160923 56591

Here's the culprit of my holey leaves

IMG 20160923 57202

IMG 20160923 57594

Peace out folks
  • Like 7

@@muffintop thanks mate. Here's hoping. In all fairness I reckon fuck all to bottled nutrients. It was all a bit new to me using bottled nutes but it seemed the way to go when I started growing weed. Everything I've done this year outside in my soil has been spot on. Zero deficiencies which when I'm in a soft water area would be lovely. Battling cal mag issues is a pain in the arse.

@Greenplants@@muffintop it does look like a stink bug a bit but it's green. By my reckoning it's a type of capsid bug. I thought that this was going to be the culprit of my holes in leaves but it's pretty rare to see them inside so until I found one I wasn't sure.

I think this will be the only one hopefully.

All the best, until next time

• Like 2

I feel your pain with the soft water mate, when I first started I was using old timers under LED and it took me a good 6 months to figure out why I was getting def's every grow. Now I have switched to no-till I have no issues at all.

• Like 4