Keeping unrooted clones in cold storage

hashmaster3000

• 4 months later...

Edited: Read the whole thread and question is already answered.

Really great tip, uk420.com coming up trumps once again:yep:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got 7 from 10 cuttings to root after 8 weeks kept in the fridge in a half glass of water, no bags or fannying about needed. :wassnnme:

• Like 13
55 minutes ago, bill cooper said:

Just got 7 from 10 cuttings to root after 8 weeks kept in the fridge in a half glass of water, no bags or fannying about needed. :wassnnme:

Didn't the water go all ikky, or did you change / refresh it?

• 4 months later...

My first attempt at this method a few months ago and all the clones went into re-veg. I guess as I don’t have a constant light in my fridge (only when I open the door). Does this method rely on constant fridge light or might I have made a mistake along the way? Just curious. :yinyang:

Re-veg? Did you store cuts that were in flower? This method is meant to keep vegetative-stage cuts in stasis until they can be rooted via standard cloning techniques. That is all it is. 

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Ned The Head said:

My first attempt at this method a few months ago and all the clones went into re-veg. I guess as I don’t have a constant light in my fridge (only when I open the door). Does this method rely on constant fridge light or might I have made a mistake along the way? Just curious. :yinyang:

The question is: How do you know the light doesn't stay on when you close the door lollol 

• Like 6
On 03/11/2022 at 4:32 AM, Goodbloke said:

A 1" hole saw through the door allows one to check on the operation of the internal light. 

Lend us your fridge lollol

• Like 3
  • 8 months later...