Amnesia OG Kush DinaFem seeds 2015/16

The Old Boy

@@The Old Boy very nice my friend, them buds look super frosty.good to hear you filled your lines,sounds like a good haul.

Thus has been a great diary,looking forward to the next one.

• Like 3

Thank you @@sy100276 been a few year since ive done a proper diary and quite enjoyed it ;) roll on the next one hopefully by 1 week today everything will be In place 5 Critical Jack fems ;) ;) 3 reg cheese(exodus cut) x pot of gold my hack lol called exodus gold as I can not use cheese in its name hehe

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 3

Thank you @@sy100276 been a few year since ive done a proper diary and quite enjoyed it ;) roll on the next one hopefully by 1 week today everything will be In place 5 Critical Jack fems ;) ;) 3 reg cheese(exodus cut) x pot of gold my hack lol called exodus gold as I can not use cheese in its name hehe

A little of topic but if it is your strain cheese x pog why can you not use cheese in the name?

Anyway back to the amnesia kush. Sometimes you have a harvest day but being growers this can change and I think yes they could have gone a week more but Imo she was ready. With family around sometimes you have to grab a harvest window when you can :)

Great idea about the can structure. By going of the pictures if this was not there the plants would have needed some support. The tops all look big and I think great job, enjoy your harvest :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and will look out for a smoke report when dry and cured :bong:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 4

hello mark harvest went very well great sunny day and thw house to myself lol defo another week left but like you said a few posts ago this will be a little more of a racier buzz :)

Overall this amnesia og was very impressive nice vigorous growth pattern and loved growing as a multi branch plant :) it is now been 2/3 days drying buds are still dense and the smell is great :) as im moving things around I took the carbon fillter down and my god wish I never as when I come home after the school run this morning the house smelt of some amazing smelling herb ive smeltnfor a while ;)

Oh yes role on the smoke report I ended up with some sticky finger hash off her which I had a smoke of and mrs old boy was like whay the fxxk is in that lol haha mark the smoke filled the kitchen and with in ten minutes I was ready for bed didn't evern finish my joint and slept though my alarm the following morning lol

well about the cheese this ive seen a few storys over the the internet about copy rights on strain names so was having a bit of banter lol reading these storys are a bit funny as its so sad people arw getting like this :( so this must just be one of them this with it becoming legal in parts of the world..

will but some drying pictures up tonight thanks for popping bye

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 3

@@The Old Boy the hash sounds dreamy. You have done a top job on these my friend.

I read about big buddah trying to copyright the name cheese.

Looking forward to the pics,shome my phone does not have smell vision.

• Like 2

@@The Old Boy the hash sounds dreamy. You have done a top job on these my friend.

I read about big buddah trying to copyright the name cheese.

Looking forward to the pics,shome my phone does not have smell vision.

yeah I see a few bits on forums and on that bbman hash church to lol whats this world coming to plus his cheese ent got shit on the original lmao just doing a few pictures at the moment for looks on this amnesia 10/10 role on smoke report hey lol thanks for looking in sy
  • Like 3

post-81749-0-72937100-1458166302_thumb.jpg

post-81749-0-45993500-1458166335_thumb.jpg

I would say 2 and a half days drying as chopped monday day time ;)

Drying very nice with a 20c temperature and a 50% air moisture this girl is drying very nice with some amazing citrus smells and the resin glands are nice and frosty :)

Looking forward to this one being cured ;)

WELL DONE DINAFEM seeds TEAM ON THIS ONE AND A BIG THANK YOU DINAFEM-MARK for the chance to grow her ;)

ETA Only a few smaller buds for now better ones to come when dried lol

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 5

post-81749-0-41340000-1458167016_thumb.jpg

not the best trim job lol but I do a final one after dring before curing ;) ;)

All trim will be made into bubble hash then made into rosin will put pictures, weights and my how I do it in this diary if ok ;)

• Like 5

Tasty looking buds there, looking caked in resin.

Are you running this pheno again?

I struggle making rosin, be interested in seeing how you do it.

• Like 3

Tasty looking buds there, looking caked in resin.

Are you running this pheno again?

I struggle making rosin, be interested in seeing how you do it.

they are nice and frosty will get mrs old boy on the camera for the smoje review im not the best when it comes to pictures lol also when I sub to the site I will get bigger uploads instead of shrinking them lol

flowrr rosin I find hard to make but bubble rosin is my best I love it ;) I also used to make bubble them micro plain it with a zester was never one to leavenit as a paddy to go brown/black the buzz was not for me :(

Will defo do a little step by step over the weekend :)

Ivengot 3 mothersnof this pheno in the new mother seedling room I will keep the best one for future clones to grow spice of life and all that lol

• Like 4

@@The Old Boy those buds do look damn fine. I am due to get some bubble bags for the hash run,was planning on micro planing. So it is nice to know I am on the right track.

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 2

@@The Old Boy those buds do look damn fine. I am due to get some bubble bags for the hash run,was planning on micro planing. So it is nice to know I am on the right track.

just took some pictures tonight there going to be took off the lines tomoz and de stalked then 2 days inside a open top cardboard box with a fan blowing over the buds ;) then get them jared and then let the burping begin :) :)

I do like the micro planned way but some say its trashing the resin heads I can see what's meant by it but it does make it taste alot nicer but thats the way I like it each to there own and all that lol

ive been looking at my harvest of the amnesia og and from what im looking at ... and I my be wrong I think there over 8oz of buds hear we will find out tomoz morning when ive destalked it ;)

• Like 2

Final weight,dry shots and extract pictures would be great mate and will show other growers who want to grow this strain what can be achieved. Nice work and great diary. Will definitely look forward to the final smoke report and pictures.

Enjoy your harvest :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Final weight,dry shots and extract pictures would be great mate and will show other growers who want to grow this strain what can be achieved. Nice work and great diary. Will definitely look forward to the final smoke report and pictures.

Enjoy your harvest :)

All the best

D-M.

oi oi one happy old boy here just destalking now and my god this is s frosty one full of resin sticking to my trim snips :)

Just had a smoke of this amnesia og and its just gone straight into my top 5 that ive grown in awhile will do a full update later :)

IF YOUR NOT GROWING THIS STRAIN <<<<<<<<<<<WELL WHY NOT GIVE IT A GO >>>>>> ★★★★IM GLAD I DID THANKS DINAFEM

• Like 3