Amnesia OG Kush DinaFem seeds 2015/16

The Old Boy

No problem, I think it makes it interesting when you make crosses as you just never no what your going to get.

Would be great if it were legal, a different flavour for every day of the week.

I know it not legal but I seam to have 5 different strains in my jars when this amnesia og is down thats 6 just need one more then thats one for every day of the week lol so glad I started growing years ago and DITCHED THAT DEALER ;)

Will do the cheese x pot of gold as growroom fillers this time ive only popped 3 just in small pots will put them around the edge of the CRITICAL JACK dinafem and Mark have gifted me once I pop them ;) ;) ;)

• Like 3

@@The Old Boy don't be down hearted mate, your only a few days from the 9 week mark. CH x pog sounds like a winner.Hope you get a nice girl or two.

Will look forward to the critical Jack diary, this one has been a good read.

• Like 3

@@The Old Boy don't be down hearted mate, your only a few days from the 9 week mark. CH x pog sounds like a winner.Hope you get a nice girl or two.

Will look forward to the critical Jack diary, this one has been a good read.

its a good old cross to be fair the pheno I liked was amazing but had to kill the mother back in 2010 :( well all my mums as had issues with nob heads in my town lol

so hopfully find it again fingers crossed out of the lots of seeds I gave mates years ago they where only finding 3 phenos so hopfully it will be bck in my hands ;)

• Like 3

The day has come to chop this girl I know I said Tuesday but with the sunshine and the mrs out with baby old boy and the other old boy kids at school IT HAD TO BE DONE lol;)

I took the amnesia og kush to 8 weeks 3days looking at my calendar could of done with one more week but I so needed her down to get the other projects going ;) There was a good yellowing on the flush but not as much as I would like but 10days plain water should do it this time...

It took about 3 hours to chop some my say thats long for one plant lol but trust me there was a good amount of bud plus I was already blazzed and kept zoning out after smoking some P.A.K in the early hours of today hehe

Great amount of bud to trim as she did fattern up really well for a sativa she was a tall plant overall and most of the tops buds did topple abit but the frame sort of did its job

Week 7 and 8 really produced some amazing smells lemon/citrus (strong) with almost a lime hint and when chopped she did stink the whole area so glad I live in the sticks !!

I will do more of a write up later with some PICTURES but now its tea time I think I deserve it dont you haha ;)

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 3

Sounds like a right result, enjoy.

Looking forward to the next instalment. Enjoy your tea mate,

its on its way lol had a wicked tea and I didnt have to cook for once so I think ive had a good day lol just resizing pics ;) ;)

• Like 2

Whole plant picture as you can see the tops started to bend over so I would defo advise to stalk, tie, net this amnesia og kush as the branches can not cope to well with the weight it puts on towards the end :)

post-81749-0-57891900-1457990523_thumb.jpg

Nice chunky base on her and also no algae on rockwool

post-81749-0-69786200-1457990598_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Looks very nice @@The Old Boy, trimming looks a breeze with such little leaf.

still took best part of 3 hours to trim but didnt help smoking some P.A.K (purple afghan kush ) before I started lol

• Like 4

Whole plant picture as you can see the tops started to bend over so I would defo advise to stalk, tie, net this amnesia og kush as the branches can not cope to well with the weight it puts on towards the end :)

Flop.jpg

Nice chunky base on her and also no algae on rockwool

Stem.jpg

That plant looked beastly, looks like it yielded very well

• Like 3

That plant looked beastly, looks like it yielded very well

I think it has done me well last time out of 3 plants (blackberry og, pak, white widow) never filled my lines up like this beast :)

• Like 3