Moby Dick and Bubba Kush

shire

You really have done a top job in here @@shire, quality buds for quality work fair play and a busy weekend for you and me both to come :) Nice work mate :yep:

• Like 4

Thanks very much @@The Old Boy, both strains smell so good, I am looking forward to the smoke report too. Reading some other diaries makes me want to try some other Dinafem stuff too for sure. I take it you have managed to get round Mrs Old Boy :)

Cheers @@botanics n1, hopefully we both have a smooth and enjoyable harvest day! I'm all prepped up for tomorrow. Finger hash here we come :)

Thanks @@stonerwizard I have enjoyed the grow from start to finish, Trying to make my mind up as to whether your post is too much information or not lol

Will get some full plant pics posted tomorrow when harvesting....a couple of bud pics from today, day 62 ...and thanks again Lads nice one :)

Bubba Kush

gallery_72178_12083_142900.jpg

Moby Dick

gallery_72178_12083_225620.jpg

• Like 9

@@shire I always get round her lol one day I will do them trying to work my way though dinafems selection at the mo lol the Kush n Cheese was a great one I did 1year and a half ago and dont forget the amnesia og kush I just did one definitely recommend all strains from dinafem never had issues like from other fem companys lol

So shire what you going to grow next??

looking forward to some pics on chop night ;)

• Like 4

Smashing job all around mate. You have done a great job with both strains :) that bubba does look beautiful full of lovely stick resin and the moby has put out some huge flowers :)

Happy harvesting and will definitely look out for a few dry shots and a finished product smoke report :)

All round great grow diary with a great end result :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

• Like 4

N1 @@The Old Boy, both these strains are off the scale covered in resin mate and I am looking forward to trying some other Dinafem cannabis soon as everyone seems so happy with theirs ... Mine all chopped and hanging now, can't wait mate !!!

Cheers @@sy100276, the harvest went great, up until half way through when I attempted to make a joint,....a very messy, sticky funny half hour ensued , but I got there in the end , along with a nice couple of joints worth of stellar smelling finger hash

Thanks very much Mark, grow went without any issues from start to finish mate, roll on the next couple of weeks drying time, Dry bud pics to come :)

A few Pics from harvest day....

The Tent

gallery_72178_12083_250755.jpg

Bubba Plant 1

gallery_72178_12083_188249.jpg

Bubba Plant 2

gallery_72178_12083_221206.jpg

Bubba Plant 3

gallery_72178_12083_169091.jpg

Bubba Plant 4

gallery_72178_12083_69936.jpg

The Finger Hash

gallery_72178_12083_100318.jpg

Moby Dick 1

gallery_72178_12083_133796.jpg

Moby Dick 2

gallery_72178_12083_109745.jpg

Moby Dick 3

gallery_72178_12083_232134.jpg

Really can't wait to get smoking these :oldtoker::)

• Like 9

Very nice @@shire all plants look amazing and also that finger hash owwww weeeee very nice ;) looking forward to seeing the dried product ;) ;) ;)

• Like 2

Thank you so much for taking a few pre harvest shots it give a true full perspective of the plants and I must say they all look to have performed very well :).

Going of the pictures I would say you have 2 different phenotypes of both plants so will be very interested in what you think and the variances in the end product.

Great job! And enjoy your harvest :bong:

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the comments guys, n1 :)

Only a couple of weeks away from sampling these very sticky pungent plants . The finger hash has been put away in the rainy day tin, but the bubble bags are at the ready. I will also be making some rso with them too, happy days :)

Edited by shire
  • Like 6

Thanks for all the comments guys, n1 :)

Only a couple of weeks away from sampling these very sticky pungent plants . The finger hash has been put away in the rainy day tin, but the bubble bags are at the ready. I will also be making some rso with them too, happy days :)

Will be very cool to see what extracts you make and not to far from harvest now :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1