Moby Dick and Bubba Kush

shire

Thanks Mark , buds are all defiantly packing on the weight now . I will be getting the yoyos out at the weekend to support branches for the run in :)

Had them on the 1000W setting last night , internet stayed stable, so all seems well, fingers crossed.

few pics from this morning

Bubba Kush

gallery_72178_12083_242596.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_152387.jpg

Moby Dick

gallery_72178_12083_574491.jpg

• Like 5

When you say Internet was fine! Is it when you kick you ballast up to full power you loose your Internet access?

The plants sure are packing the weight on. Won't be to long now until you chop,cure and jar.

Great work! And thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

E2a I think the bubba will be finished first then maybe 2 week later for the moby dick :)

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Cheers Mark. Yes my internet connection has been dropping out when i have been using the 1000W setting, Been ok the last 2 days.

I was hoping to harvest them all around day 63-70, we will see. Both strains are coming along a treat, now at day 42. The smell in the tent is sweet, strong and beautiful :)

few pics

Moby Dick

gallery_72178_12083_348315.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_138939.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_214430.jpg

Bubba Kush

gallery_72178_12083_103546.jpg

• Like 6

Looking very very nice @@shire with them pictures of the bubba makes me want to grow it lol thats another one to add to the list thanks mate ! Hehe ...mrs old boy will not be happy with plant count soon so I best wait on doing this one lol

ETa that last picture of the bubba needs to be entered into cotc ;)

Edited by The Old Boy
  • Like 3

Thanks you very much @@The Old Boy :) All the Bubba plants smell very lovely indeed and are very sticky !. Been wanting to try this strain for a while now, so excitement levels are now at fever pitch, oh yes lol. I will look forward to you growing them when you get passed mrs old boy :)

atb shire

Couple of tent pics from this morning

left side

gallery_72178_12083_274865.jpg

right side

gallery_72178_12083_400070.jpg

• Like 5

Ohhh that bubba is looking great :). I think the bubba could be done in 14 more days the moby dick I would say 3+ weeks :)

That bubba does look device :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

• Like 2

Cheers Mark. I am delighted with the progress of both strains so far, they are both fattening up nicely . Not long to go now , happy days :)

few pics from last night

Moby Dick

gallery_72178_12083_316301.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_327517.jpg

Bubba Kush

gallery_72178_12083_113956.jpg

• Like 5

The moby is stacking those crystals on now mate :) they both look great. Can I ask do you think these will be finished around the same time or bubba 1st?

Things are looking great. Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Cheers Mark. I will probably be harvesting both at the same time as I don't have the space to dry and continue growing at the same time due to having plants in my smaller tent also, Harvest day around day 63ish, we will see :)

Thanks very much @@stonerwizard . I think this will be my best yield so far mate. The extra lumens are certainly making a difference, roll on harvest day :)

atb shire

A Moby Dick and Bubba pic from last night day 46....bubba on the right

gallery_72178_12083_102512.jpg

• Like 7

Thank you @@botanics, both strains are frosty as, I have the bubble bags at the ready for all those trichome covered leaves. On the home straight now .

Cheers @ Devcal, these plants have been a breeze to grow and the buds on both are getting nice and firm. The learning curve goes on with the growing and the photos, happy days. I,m saving for a wide angle lens to make it easier to get full tent pics.

Cheers for popping in guys :)

A Bubba pic from last night

gallery_72178_12083_223656.jpg

• Like 4

@@shire another lovely shot mate.....I would also love a wide angle lens for our camera, not only for shots of canna, can get some awesome night sky shots with one ;)

• Like 2

You should find a optimal window to harvest both strains mate and they do look super lush and frosty. Thank you for the picture update they look great :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1