Moby Dick and Bubba Kush

shire

Cheers Mark, yes there is an led in the room, Been using led along with hps for a while now. No complaints so far :)

couple of Moby Dick pics from tonight, day 30,

gallery_72178_12083_49109.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_7899.jpg

• Like 6

@@shire great job so far. Just in time to see these explode. I loved using a mix of LED and HPS and once I'm settled somewhere again my groom will have some panels in too.

Happy growing

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Cheers @@stonerwizard, roll on the buddage mate, Yes the mix of led with hps does seem to add something more compared to the solo hps grows i’ve done. The learning curve goes on , love it !

Cheers again shire :)

• Like 2

So that's the plants at day 35 and all is well . Today in the tent, I will be taking the 600 hps out, moving the new 400v to the middle of the tent, bend the reflector then whack this bad boy up to the 1000W setting for the last month to see what it can do. The Led will have a couple of weeks each side of the tent. Still on 1.5ml a/b and now on 0.3ml pk 13/14.

All the plants are smelling very nice indeedy, thank the canna gods for carbon filters :)

Few pics from this morning...

Bubba Kush

gallery_72178_12083_121221.jpg

Moby Dick

gallery_72178_12083_136022.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_135830.jpg

and hope all are nicely stoned :oldtoker:

• Like 10

Looking absolutely stunning mate. Great job! The extra hps lumens is going to make these plant grow to there full potential :) the led I must say from what little I have seen is increasing trichome production.

It does look like you have a very haze dominant moby dick with such a long top cola :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

Thanks Mark, All the ladies are well frosty mate :)

Unfortunately I have had to turn the new 400v 1000W down to the 600W setting as my internet connection is being lost at 1000W setting and I'm a bit worried that this could be affecting neighbours. So going to be doing a bit of research after work today to see if I can fix this issue.

A very haze dominant moby dick sounds great, excitement level keeps going up a notch, happy days :)

Edited by shire
  • Like 2

@@shire your plants look just damn fine mate. Funny about the light affecting your internet, maybe ask your neighbor if they lost connection if your alright with them. It might give you peace of mind.

• Like 4

Cheers @@sy100276 , these plants are growing themselves so to speak, roll on the next month

The internet problem when running the 1000W is weird, I'm on the case though... because I really want to blast these plants with it .... lol

A pic from tonight, day 37 and cheers again :)

gallery_72178_12083_144121.jpg

• Like 7

Looking beautiful :) which strain is this mate?

D-M.

• Like 2

Thanks Mark, the last pic was the Bubba Kush and here is a couple of Moby Dick pics from tonight. I will get some tent pics posted in the next few days :)

gallery_72178_12083_153020.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_183583.jpg

Just in from a 13 hour shift today, time to get stoned, happy days :oldtoker:

• Like 6

Thanks Al , only month to go, both strains are frosty as mate, can't wait :)

New light put internet out again after an hour on the 1100W setting, anyway a pic from the left side of the tent while the hps cooled to go back on the 600 setting.

cheers shire

gallery_72178_12083_143557.jpg

• Like 7

Thanks Highburyway, both strains have been easy to grow so far, hopefully they will all fatten up over the next couple of weeks . I have stopped the pk 13/14 and they are now on 1.5ml a/b only, Bring on the buds mate :)

• Like 3

You do take some beautiful pictures mate might be worth when done getting a few in the best picture thread :)

The plants are coming along great. You can see them packing the weight on pic by pic :)

Nice work!

D-M.

• Like 4