Moby Dick and Bubba Kush

shire

Thanks Mark, only 8 days till harvest now mate, I can't keep the tent open for too long as it totally stinks the house in a very short time, love it !

Having the extra lumens is making such a difference compared to my standard 600W hps grows, Even all the lower branches have nice solid buds on them... and to say that I am excited and looking forward to harvest day is very much an under statement . Happy days :)

Few pics form today day 55

Moby dick Lowest branches

gallery_72178_12083_8475.jpg

Moby Dick

gallery_72178_12083_151044.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_144071.jpg

Bubba Kush

gallery_72178_12083_89299.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_33035.jpg

• Like 6

Not long to go now mate, those colas look splendid. It will be nice to see which one you prefer.

You really have done a top job with these.

• Like 2

Thanks very much mate @@sy100276,. I am so happy with these plants, both strains have been very easy to grow. Looking forward very much to sampling them to see which one I prefer although I have a feeling both are going to be top shelf cannabis, harvest in 7 days :oldtoker:

couple of pics from this morning day 56,

gallery_72178_12083_176829.jpg

gallery_72178_12083_103869.jpg

• Like 6

@@shire

You and I chopping at around the same time dude :) This is a room of top shizz in here man get some pics in the COTC if not already done :yep:

• Like 4

Cheers for your positive words @@botanics :) Hope your harvest day is a smooth one mate. Looking forward to some finger hash next Sunday, roll on the last week,

a tent pic from today

gallery_72178_12083_172772.jpg

• Like 9

Cheers @@sy100276 , day 57 now, excitement still at fever pitch here ! Got my best scissors looked out already :)

Plants been on plain water last 3 days.

Couple of bud pics from today just before lights on..

Moby Dick

gallery_72178_12083_36096.jpg

Bubba Kush

gallery_72178_12083_120549.jpg

• Like 7

Some outstanding looking buds mate I must say I've seen quite a few moby dick grows over the years and that main cola is epicly hugh like "donky dick" Big :) and the crystal coverage is crazy :) Great job so far mate and you are in for a great harvest. Beautiful work! :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

• Like 4

@@shire I take my hate off to you there great looking buds there ;) ;) both look amazing that's two more strains on my list thanks to you lol looking forward to reading the smoke report on these ;) ;) T.O.B

• Like 4