Moby Dick and Bubba Kush

shire

Cheers @@Devcal, yes mate a wide angle lens would be a great versatile bit of kit to have, really looking forward to it :)

Thanks Mark, really hope I can judge the harvest day correctly. Buds are still coming along a treat and many of the branches are bending over a bit now, happy days :)

Couple of bud pics from tonight day 48

Moby Dick

gallery_72178_12083_208271.jpg

Bubba Kush

gallery_72178_12083_247875.jpg

• Like 9

Both strains are looking stunning :) Great Job!

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

• Like 2

Thanks very much Mark and @@Highburyway. I am so happy at the way these plants are going, I've even been imagining how they will smoke already, roll on the next two or 3 weeks :oldtoker:

Now on day 49, still on 1.5ml a/b, another week ish of feed then water only for last week or so. Temps are all good and stable.

couple of tent pics from this morning....

left side

gallery_72178_12083_293316.jpg

right side

gallery_72178_12083_380120.jpg

• Like 7

Just been flicking through, you grow some nice plants dude.

I am a big fan of White Widow & that Moby Dick looks lovely.

Not long now eh?

ATB! :yinyang:

• Like 2

You have done it now @@shire will have to try that bubba soon looking at the pictures well of both of them ! ;) you have done a great job here with these two amazing resin production on that bubba ;)

• Like 2

Cheers Old boy, the Bubba is getting so frosty and they smell amazing, not made my mind up yet as to what that smell is though. It's one of the advantages of growing, you get to experience all these amazing aromas, love it :) The bubble bags are a calling soon lol

atb shire :)

• Like 3

Looking fantastic mate, great job! You are going to love the bubba and the moby has some of the best smelling buds I have had the pleasure to grow. Nice haze smell and a KO stone. The bubba is a great smoke. Harvest time is close :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Thanks Mark, I'm liking the sound of a KO stone from the Moby Dick, getting well excited. Both strains are well pungent mate :)

Plants now on day 52. I have decided to harvest at day 63, cant wait !

A tent pic from tonight just before lights on...

gallery_72178_12083_173956.jpg

• Like 7

These are good man, that big long stallion's cock there on the left hand side, that's got to be a couple of feet there ;) Lovely job!

• Like 3

Cheers botanics, she is a cracker mate and the stallion's cock cola is very long indeed mate, looks like Moby dick is a well named strain. Time to look out the tape measure :)

• Like 3

Day 63 should be a good harvest day mate for both strains :)

The plants look great. They will be putting out some major smells now and with there being 2 strains I bet the smell is amazing.

Things are looking great. Not far now until a successful harvest with some fine end produce. Nice work and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2