Big Kush + Purple Afghan Kush

Guest b33lz33bub

Awesome thanks for the info!!!! I have to say Dinafem has some awesome QC or something. They are doing something right as all the seeds im buying for my outdoor grow this year, is all from thier company! I have found they have the best customer service and seeds from the U.K. HANDS DOWN!! The reviews and grow and smoke reports all almost ALL good! I have waited years for initiatives to finally pass in my state here in the U.S. and while I waited I studied on line countless hour nights and nights....grow report after grow report. I even went to Colorado for a summer to learn some tricks from my friends about growing awesome meds. I have grown before but not medicinally just some Mexican crap bud you see all over here. Anyways all you guys here on Uk420 Are friendly, nice, and a little cheeky..but I love it You guys have helped me so much with my new collective> truly thanks!

Hello this is very nice to hear and glad you are now finally allowed to grow in your state. If you do a dinafem grow why not do a diary on UK420 :). 1 thing we are a Spanish company :) with great outlets in the UK :)

All the best

D-M

Guest b33lz33bub

@@TokerBally

Thanks fella. They're still drying in the rack so I haven't tasted them yet ......

Here's a couple of photos of the Big Kush at harvest - One plant was full of colas like these......Covered in frosty resin, very fragrant with very dense buds.

gallery_89820_11971_574160.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_500892.jpg

Here's the PAK at harvest, the buds look great after a trim. Super frosty with lovely pinapple smells.

A couple of plants kicked out male flowers in the last week or so, only a handfull and no pollen at this stage. There might have been a light leak as there have been builders in and the power has been off a couple of times.

gallery_89820_11971_104768.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_543868.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_47630.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_352956.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_269668.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_212280.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_97850.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_302065.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_61304.jpg

gallery_89820_11971_127328.jpg

• Like 1

Some big beautiful colas you have there @@b33lz33bub the big kush look big and the pak is such a photogenic strain.

Great job with both strains. And great pics :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Wow what a beautiful sight. Tomorrow I am going to read your diary 100%. Stella job chap. Well done enjoy that lovely bud

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest b33lz33bub

@Lennon@Dinafem-Mark@1lastchance

Thanks fellas

Here's some dry bud shots. I'm really enjoying the buds, mostly through the cloud evo, with lots of lovely flavours and nice highs. I've had a couple of pure joints which were nice but it'll need a while curing yet.

The PAK is amazing - 2 out of the 4 plants smell like freshly cut pinapple, not the ones we get here but ones in tropical countries where they are incredibly sweet. The stoned is a lovely soothing indica hit, very easy going and a fantastic pain killer. The buds are beautiful looking, super frosty with lovely colours. This is top drawer cannabis.

Biggest plant was around 270g, there was one runt and I lost about a 1/3 of one plant to the hash bag, as it was badly effected by the oil radiator.

gallery_89820_9744_306285.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_114217.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_488569.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_108926.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_219129.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_178688.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_398575.jpg

Guest b33lz33bub

And the big Kush

Its definitely BIG ! 2 out of the 4 plants were 500 g each, the smallest plant came in at 400g. One plant was a bit bland smell wise, still frosty, but the other 3 are very stinky with a different smell to the PAK. Can't get my nose round what the smell is yet. Its a much more stimulating high, with a noticable come-up rush for 10 / 15 minutes which then settles down into a nice balanced stoned.

The buds are rock hard super dense and very frosty, you can barely squeeze them.

gallery_89820_9744_548658.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_244063.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_153182.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_220132.jpg

gallery_89820_9744_249339.jpg

I've kept a couple of cuttings of the BK that I'm running again. I'm thinking that I might run the PAK again to look for a mother. I think the PAk needs a slightly longer veg time to get a better yeild.

Guest b33lz33bub

I was having a good sniff at the jars and the smells are starting to develop a bit with the cure. I reckon the Big Kush smells like over ripe / sour oranges and zest, very zingy. yum yum yum. Another month in the jars.........

Mmmmmmmmmm man i want that bud of yours lol mouth watering chap lovely colours, nice and vivid. Lovely jubly. Enjoy geeza puff puff pass

E2S they look dense as you like very nice indeed

Edited by 1lastchance
  • Like 2

I'm pretty sure that is the best bud I've seen where I'm at that PAK would sell every bit for 120 for a qt gm. All day and people love them beautiful purple colors and that heavy indica hit. Already been added to my shopping list for spring ordering next month with a lot more Dinafem strains Lotta seeds lots and lots of soil and organic nutes. Costing a pretty penny pretty all I got in the account. Gonna take a lot of time and a crew of trustworthies but from your pics I can tell it's gonna be worth it. Nice pics excellent harvest!!

• Like 3

I must say that the pak is such a nice consistent looking plant she is the same looking from every garden. From what I've seen over this last year there are 2 phenos which both grow very similar with the only difference is in the end products taste. Now all the big kush plants I have seen on forums look very consistent to with very little variations.

Will certainly be interested in the end smoke report and your opinion :)

Very nice grow and great pictures :) enjoy your buds mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Dinafem Mark I wanted to tell you that I am gonna put my grow on here it will be a fairly large outdoor grow. I will put my seedlings out around the end of March so I will start the diary either then or when I actually get all my supplies. IT IS A TOTAL TRAINWRECK!! Not the whole seed aspect but the shipping of large amounts of soil is killer......My shipping is costs nearly half as much as my whole grow.....But the only good ALL organic companies are all out west and once you get passed the 3000lb threshold on just soil you have to pay for the whole truckload ridiculous but oh well. It will all be worth it in the end. Can't wait for Spring very excited yet just as nervous!

• Like 3

Dinafem Mark I wanted to tell you that I am gonna put my grow on here it will be a fairly large outdoor grow. I will put my seedlings out around the end of March so I will start the diary either then or when I actually get all my supplies. IT IS A TOTAL TRAINWRECK!! Not the whole seed aspect but the shipping of large amounts of soil is killer......My shipping is costs nearly half as much as my whole grow.....But the only good ALL organic companies are all out west and once you get passed the 3000lb threshold on just soil you have to pay for the whole truckload ridiculous but oh well. It will all be worth it in the end. Can't wait for Spring very excited yet just as nervous!

This is certainly something we would love to see. That's a lot of medium mate :). Should grow a few monsters with that :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1