Shark Shock CBD & Purple Afghan Kush

brun0

No seeds at all, all the nanas where sterile. It was very late in flower last week or two, most of the fattening up was complete when they started throwing nanas.

• Like 2

a lot of strains will throw nanners at the end, especially if it goes to long in flower it is a last ditch effort for the plant to reproduce. everyone thinks they did something wrong not always the case, but the plant knows the end is near.

• Like 2

@@samhigh totally agree mate. This does happen quite a lot and Imo is the plants last Ditch attempt at reproduction. 99% of the nanners will be sterile :) but can freak growers out :)

All the best

D-M.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

I'm very well versed in the difference. Nanas on these ladies were sterile not a seed in site. I did run the PAKs as long as I could. I have recently had an issue where my 12/12 light schedule became 12/4/2/6 when my timer got accidentally stood on!! There where nanas everywhere and the room ended up seeded. The nanas on these where more mature and larger than the nanas on the PAK. I would have no worries.

• Like 2

looking foward to my next run.. will be doing shark shock as a daytime smoke for myself.. 5% THC 5% CBD or so i have read... if i am honest i cant really handle strong dope, just makes me want to go to bed!

• Like 1

I'm very well versed in the difference. Nanas on these ladies were sterile not a seed in site. I did run the PAKs as long as I could. I have recently had an issue where my 12/12 light schedule became 12/4/2/6 when my timer got accidentally stood on!! There where nanas everywhere and the room ended up seeded. The nanas on these where more mature and larger than the nanas on the PAK. I would have no worries.

How long was your timer like this for mate and was it on the pak?

All the best

D-M.

I though it woukd have been longer than a day light cycle :)

Hope things get back on track mate ;)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1