Shark Shock CBD & Purple Afghan Kush

brun0

Love the colors in the pak,the shark shock looks to be a monster.

Great pics.

@@sy100276 Damn right the Shark Shock in the 12L is a absolute monster, I would totally top them in the future the topped girl at the front looks great and it has kept her more manageable.

• Like 3

Great job and very nice pictures of both strains.

Can I ask have you had any hermies issues with the pak?

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark IO have had some hermie issues with the PAK. Late in flowering the started to throw out some bananas. Don't think they were viable so not to worried about seeded crop. They started around the 7th week, I thought it was heat stress that possibly caused it but the two that were further from the light also displayed some bananas.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark IO have had some hermie issues with the PAK. Late in flowering the started to throw out some bananas. Don't think they were viable so not to worried about seeded crop. They started around the 7th week, I thought it was heat stress that possibly caused it but the two that were further from the light also displayed some bananas.

Thank you for the info mate. I ask just in case it is a issue I need to bring to the bosses attention. I think I will tell the bosses just in case but I think it is a very finicky strain where heat is a problem.

Sorry for this issue. I think they will be none viable nanners bit please keep me posted on this issue :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark Don't worry they are not viable they have been severed and are now hanging to dry, which I will get pics off up later. :D It was actually only 2 out of the 3 PAKs showed bananas only one of the PAKs really had any heat stress tho. However this is my 1st grow with my new 400 and parabolic. On chopping I also found 1 banana in the Shark Shock but it was the one with very very obvious heat issues. She was a monster though so didnt lose much to the bleached buds. Stoked with the harvest tbh.

Edited by brun0
  • Like 3

Hey guys sorry for the delay getting the pics up but here they are.

PAK

gallery_65640_3445_6144.jpggallery_65640_3445_52959.jpg

6Litre

gallery_65640_3445_50835.jpggallery_65640_3445_35563.jpg

12Litre

gallery_65640_3445_121186.jpg

Bud Shot

Shark Shock

gallery_65640_3445_49727.jpggallery_65640_3445_32544.jpggallery_65640_3445_83010.jpg

gallery_65640_3445_49382.jpggallery_65640_3445_38166.jpg

6 Litre

gallery_65640_3445_87136.jpg

I couldnt get this lady in the same place in the photo she was just too big. Thats a DR60 in the background so she was at least 170cm tall. A real beast.

gallery_65640_3445_71020.jpg

All the ladies hung to dry. These where all taken on Monday. Just had a cheeky early smokle of the PAK in my vape and ohh boy is it yummy. Can't wait til she is proper cured. Plan is hang dry until Wednesday brown bag until Saturday then a full trim and into long term storage jars with boveda packs. I will get a smoke report up when they are cured more.

All I can say is THANKS very much to @@Dinafem-Mark for the seeds. Ladies have been a pleasure to grow and would be very tempted to run the PAK again this year really great strain. The Shark Shock I want to judge when Its cured more.

• Like 5

No problem what so ever you have done a great job. Really liking the mainlining tech it looks to have done well for you :).

A very nice grow with what looks like a really nice outcome. Well done and thank you for the diary and picture updates they are much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Nope no mainline here all o natural apart from that one girl that I had to top. They are all looking great hanging to dry I'm vaping at it now and its very tasty I'll give a proper review later when I can get a proper taste and its cured properly.

• Like 2

It was just 2 pictures that looks mainlined. Nice to know and see that they grow all natural like this. Nice job.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@@brun0 nice job matey. How did you find the dried smoke on the PAK? My seeds are fighting their way to the surface tonight :D

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 2

@@brun0 nice job matey. How did you find the dried smoke on the PAK? My seeds are fighting their way to the surface tonight :D

Wizard :oldtoker:

@@stonerwizard

Hey man, the smoke of the PAK was nice it definetly got better with the cure. Tbh I don't have any dried buds left they are all gone vaped to death :). They were fruity like many have said slight pineapple kinda smell/taste. Some more so than others, they looked great too. I did find that they didn't produce the same volume of vapour that the shark shark was producing at the same temperature. I also got a tolerant to it quite quickly but it is defo a nice smoke, more a day time smoke in my experience. Good luck with your little ladies I will say veg as long as possible because these PAK don't stretch much at all.

• Like 4