Shark Shock CBD & Purple Afghan Kush

brun0

Hey guys heres the latest from my girls. They have started on a 2ml bloom and 2ml gh ripen (as a pk 13/14 substitute). Ladies are looking great I have rearranged them with the 12Ls at the back now.

Shark Shock

gallery_65640_3445_33422.jpg

Heres a close up of that bud that you can clearly see:

gallery_65640_3445_149476.jpg

great growth with real nice tight internodes, I'm noticing the same closeness in the topped one. OK on to the PAK

gallery_65640_3445_67092.jpg

Buds are starting to round off, not much crowning with these in comparison to the Shark Shock, really are an interesting plant.

• Like 4

Latest from me guys. Things are starting to get HAIRY and I love it. I have upped the feed to about 2.5ml bloom and 3ml of the ripen. There is definitely a size difference between the sharksharks in the 6litres where the one with the extra week is looking slightly beefer. The PAKs the 6L look almost identical so the extra week really made no difference and the 12L is the biggest and best these really should be in 20Ls.

PAK

gallery_65640_3445_191343.jpg

gallery_65640_3445_181094.jpg

SHARKSHOCK

gallery_65640_3445_169242.jpg

gallery_65640_3445_46242.jpg

Looking forward to seeing these ladies ripen up now.

• Like 3

Nice update mate. Do you notice any difference using the rippen? I've used this before with very little effects?

Things look to be coming along great mate. Nice healthy green and pushing out some nice size budsites

Great job

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Yeah I'm very happy with how the ladies are looking and showing so far the bud sites are coming on leaps and bounds every time I open the tent. No discolouration little bit of hunger in the lower leaves hence the nutes.

To be honest I have used it a few time as its intended purpose (to speed up ripening) with no discernible difference between plants so I left it in my drawer. I ran out of pk13/14 then went though all my additives and realised all ripen is is a big blast of p and k but at a lower concentration per ml than specific pk13/14. Using it as pk13/14 I have found its a suitable replacement, infact I started using it this grow the moment I noticed some of the lower leaves where showing a little want for some K, since using it no more leaves have shown any more hunger. Its better to read the ingredients rather read the blurb in my opinion. Best to know what your plants want and whats in what you are feeding them ; you and plant will be happier.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates life just been getting in the way.

Heres the latest, i have upped the feeds again as the two shark shock ladies in the 6Ls where showing hunger and I have been steadily ramping up the feeds to no avail, the pots are also not holding the water the way the 12L SS is. None of the PAKS are showing this problem. The PAKs are starting to fatten up and throw out their first sets of orange pistils. I'm planning on running these for another 3-4 weeks.

OK anyway heres the pics:

SHARK SHOCK

gallery_65640_3445_154982.jpg

gallery_65640_3445_113207.jpg

PAK

gallery_65640_3445_64212.jpg

gallery_65640_3445_207498.jpg

• Like 5

Some very nice fat chunky buds forming and they have a nice crystal coverage :) . These next couple of weeks should be very interesting.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark @sy100276 Thanks guys, I was looking with the lights off and the purple really is starting to show, I try and get some shots soon with the lights off get a better representation of the colours. The crystals are all over these ladies especially the shark shock, even the larger fan leaves have crystal production right to the edge. Looking forward to them fatting up some more now that they have the structure formed. 3 weeks or so wont be long going in, thats bring them to 9/10 weeks might have to bring them to 10/11 but ill make that call when I have to.

Edited by brun0
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hye guys heres the latest. The ladies are pretty much done tbh. Im going to run them until Mon/Tues make sure they have just over a week of a flush. I have cut one of the PAKs tho the 6L early one. The PAK has started to throw out a banana or two dont think they will be viable tho. The Shark Shock are fattening up nicely they are a little heat stressed but not long left now.

PAK

gallery_65640_3445_125716.jpg

SHARK SHOCK

gallery_65640_3445_112174.jpg

CUT PAK

gallery_65640_3445_23892.jpggallery_65640_3445_26799.jpggallery_65640_3445_48639.jpggallery_65640_3445_3891.jpg

• Like 4