Shark Shock CBD & Purple Afghan Kush

brun0

Hello every one. Just starting my diary as I have just put the little ladies in to soil after germing them for 2days in tepid water, all sprouted a tap root.

I have 3 Shark Shock and 3 PAK in the soil, I will be topping and training all of them after i select the best 4 of the bunch, 2 Shark Shock and 2 Purple Afghan Kusk.

I will be growing under a 300Watt CFL blue for the first 3/4 weeks of their lives then transferred under a 250Watt HPS.

No pics yet as there is nothing to show, but I should hopefully be updating this diary on a weekly basis generally on a Sunday.

Thanks again to @@Dinafem-Mark for the free seeds, lets see what I can do with these ladies, I have high hopes as I still have great memories of the Moby Dick (2010) I grew.

• Like 2

Hello every one. Just starting my diary as I have just put the little ladies in to soil after germing them for 2days in tepid water, all sprouted a tap root.

I have 3 Shark Shock and 3 PAK in the soil, I will be topping and training all of them after i select the best 4 of the bunch, 2 Shark Shock and 2 Purple Afghan Kusk.

I will be growing under a 300Watt CFL blue for the first 3/4 weeks of their lives then transferred under a 250Watt HPS.

No pics yet as there is nothing to show, but I should hopefully be updating this diary on a weekly basis generally on a Sunday.

Thanks again to @@Dinafem-Mark for the free seeds, lets see what I can do with these ladies, I have high hopes as I still have great memories of the Moby Dick (2010) I grew.

Thank you so much for getting this new strain diary up and going, very much appreciated :).

Will definitely check in to see the progress :) and can not wait for a picture update :)

All the best

D-M..

good luck bud....watch out with these dinafem strains their cheese xxl is doing weird things to me lol makes me twitchy lol

• Like 1

good luck bud....watch out with these dinafem strains their cheese xxl is doing weird things to me lol makes me twitchy lol

In a good way?

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

In a good way?

All the best

D-M..

yes mark,i have a few lungs of it then go to work on my way im kind of tripping slightly,i keep getting that feeling in my guts...a bit like when your up infront of the BEAK crown court,but it dose wonders for my IBS........so all in all yes its bang tidy ;)

• Like 1

yes mark,i have a few lungs of it then go to work on my way im kind of tripping slightly,i keep getting that feeling in my guts...a bit like when your up infront of the BEAK crown court,but it dose wonders for my IBS........so all in all yes its bang tidy ;)

Great to hear mate :) glad you like it :bong:

All the best

D-M..

The ladies have broken soil. I now consider the diary STARTED!!

OK So all the ladies are at day 0.

The PAK are the front 3 the SS are the second row of 3 and the third row of 4 is some Sweet Seeds auto that I will grow in the veg cab. Those can be ignored ;)

gallery_65640_3445_80985.jpg

• Like 2

Now the show begins. Best of luck with this grow and thank you for getting a grow report up. Youll love the pak :) and the sscbd is a very tasty girl.

All the best and thank you for your picture update

D-M..

Hey guys little update here:

Group Shot

gallery_65640_3445_50595.jpg

As you can see we have a weird lady in the Shark Shock, she grew no more head after the first set of leaves looks a bit like a cabbage :D

gallery_65640_3445_17335.jpg

Here's the weird little lady before I tried to remedy the weird top.

gallery_65640_3445_22516.jpg

Top the girl and here's hoping that she grows ok from here on out.

Also in other news, I have treated myself to an upgrade :D to a 400Watt parabolic and new tent 1x1x2, ALL these ladies will be flowered in there il not be culling anything now, they will also be moved to veg under a 250Watt MH instead of this CFL. That will happen before the next update :D

• Like 2

Thats strange with the shark shock. It does happen from time to time for that I can only say sorry. Apart from that things look great and thank you for the update. The ladies will love the extra 150w upgrade :)

All the best

D-M..

Thats strange with the shark shock. It does happen from time to time for that I can only say sorry. Apart from that things look great and thank you for the update. The ladies will love the extra 150w upgrade :)

All the best

D-M..

No need for an apology I'm sure the lady will pull round she is topped. now fingers crossed the new tops keep growth normal. Yeah no doubt the ladies will love the extra watts. I'll keep you all posted on any further developments.

• Like 1

I've seen this before , and in fact when it happened to me the 'mono leafer' turned out the best plant of the bunch ...it will do 3 leaves next , then 5

• Like 1

I've seen this before , and in fact when it happened to me the 'mono leafer' turned out the best plant of the bunch ...it will do 3 leaves next , then 5

Cheers zero feeling even more confident about the girl now. Thanks for the input.

• Like 1

Hey guys, so the girls are now vegging under a 250Watt hps, I am yet to get the MH. They will be vegging in here for another 2/3 weeks, then in under the 400Watt. I have potted up 4 of the 6, 2 of each. I will be running these potted up ones in 12litres and the others in 6litres its getting pretty tight in the veg as ive got the 3 autos in there aswell.

gallery_65640_10786_95480.jpg

from front to back:

PAK

Shark Shock

Autos

• Like 2

Can I ask is it a dual spectrum hps?, if so you'll be fine without a mh bulb :)

Thank you for the update very much appreciated and things looks great.

All the best

D-M..