SharkShockCBD Grow Diary - From Seed to Oil.

Clumsy

Hey Mark,

Hope you had a nice break,

I have a cheap plastic pocket microscope for the moment. I think I may get USB one for my next grow as my eyes aren't great. I plan to have a good look at all of the plants this evening and come up with a plan.

Some very decent size colas on the plants yet to come down with some nice trich coverage, I'll try and get some close up pics.

Not sure if the re-veg is working i'll give it another week and see where it's at, if not may grab some autos while I decide what to do next, do you do any highCBD auto strains?

Cheers

C.

• Like 1

High cbd autos we do have 2 coming very soon and I should have samples next week time. They are

Industrial plant cbd Auto

HAZE Auto cbd

Would either of these take your fancy?

All the best

D-M.

Hey Mark,

Looks like the plants will come down tomorrow night, I'll get some last pics before the chop, lots of big solid colas, very nice looking bud.

gallery_66559_11683_51234.jpg

I would definitely be interested in one of the CBD Autos, probably lean towards the Industrial, it would probably fit better schedule wise, but I would imagine the Haze would make a good counterpoint to the SharkShockCBD, anyway more than happy to pop some and get some pics up, just let me know.

Cheers mate.

C.

• Like 3

This looks like you have some very big colas. Nice job!. Can you pm me mate and I'll put you down for the cbd testers. I'm not sure if I'm doing 3 or 5 seeds packets yet but pm me and we can chat more.

Good luck with the harvest mate. You've done a fine job this grow. Bring on the next :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Hey All,

So got the final 6 SharkShockCBD down last night only took about an hour to give them a rough trim, there was a small bit of budrot that I had missed. It was limited to two colas on one plant, this was cut out and the plant is being dried in quarantine. To be fair I think Mrs Clumsy drying her washing in the same room as the tent may have been the problem.

SharkShockCBD Crop Day65

The rest will be trimmed up in a couple of days and sorted for jars and oil.

SharkShockCBD Crop Day65 (Blues bottom left)

Thanks again to Mark and Dinafem looks like a good haul of nice bud, I've been vaping the earlier cropped bits and it is a very enjoyable, mellow hit.
I'll get some pics of the trimmed bud in a couple of days, all the best.
C.
  • Like 1

What a nice end result which will make some fine medicine :) well done. 1hr for 6 plants that's fast trimming mate or were they very easy to trim?.

It looks like you had a good end yield I know this is for oil but if you do try the odd piece a smoke report would be much appreciated.

Thank you for doing such a great job with our genetics. Sorry to hear about the bud rot but I think you are correct. The wet washing could have totally messed with the humidity.

Overall I would say great result :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Hey Mark,

Yep, nice result considering they had a far from perfect grow, plus the amount of high humidity towards the end, all in all I would say you have some very solid genetics there.

It was only a rough trim, mainly fan leaves, but yes very easy, a very good bud to leaf ratio.

I am happy to say the Clumsy household is smoke-free but I will get a vape report up in due course, and will also get some notes up about oil, methods below supplied by Messrs Jiffa and PureSmkr, thanks.

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=313394&hl=jiffa&page=1

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=355696

So a good harvest I think, not to disappointed by the rot, if that's my trade of for doing this to Mrs. Clumsy's ceiling then so be it.

Extract

And come next flower the washing will be back outside ;) and we will have made it through the winter without using the tumble dryer.
Thanks All,
and for anyone thinking of buying a tent measure twice....

Measure twice.

C.
  • Like 2

Nice mate. Im glad somebody's just done a high cbd strain, i'd like to know what the effects are like when smoked or vaped straight too.

• Like 1

Hi Mark,

It was pretty tight to start with and then I had new flooring done in the middle of the last grow which raised it by another 1cm, there is now only room to fit my little finger between the tent and the ceiling so it's a real bugger to get the cover on and off. :doh:

I was looking at getting a shorter Gorilla tent as I have split a bar on this one (Green Cube), but they are sending me out a replacement so i'll stick with this one and hopefully I will be able to get my Turrican shade up at last.

Cheers

C.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All,

Quick update I have just finished making some oil, 200g of bud returned 18g of oil which is not bad, I believe a good return is between 10-20% so just outside but I'm not an experienced oil maker.

The pot is a couple of grams mixed with a little coconut oil.

SharkShockCBD Oil

I have roughly 300g of dried bud left for more oil and vaping so a good crop, I would imagine experienced growers would pull 1g/w without too much trouble.

It makes for a nice evening vape, very calming and relaxing although not very strong, so I've been getting through a fair bit.

A couple of the plants had a bit more of a savoury flavour which isn't really my cup of tea so I used this for oil. The rest of the jars are starting to take on a nice candied smell and getting a bit of fruit flavour coming through should be good in a few weeks.

Thanks again to Mark and Dinafem, I'll update on how I get on with the oil and how the jars develop, cheers all.

C.

e2a Just started some HazeAutoCBD over here > http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=366947&hl=

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 1

Some very nice looking oil mate :) Nice job. Yes a typical yield for extracts is 10-20% but this will come with experience.

Thank you for sharing :)

All the best

D-M.