Cannabis Oil Tutorial

PureSmkr

@@headrushkush work up to a gram a day, starting with a grain of rice sized dose before bed and increasing rapidly. Objective is to get to a gram a day as fast as possible but depending on the person can sometimes difficult as it can be quite debilitating, especially in the beginning.

Store it in the fridge :yep:

• Like 12

With the rice cooker bit are you controlling the temp at all to stop it getting to hot like removing it occasionally?

I tried some a few weeks back luckily with trim I had already dry shaked as I managed to set teh iso on fire in my rice cooker, was pretty scary. Make sure you do outside folks.

I have been told I was probably boiling it off to hot and it got to the flash point of ISO and lit. Was once it got down to the last 1/2 litre or so.

Main thing i could have done better was having a fire blanket to throw over it.

• Like 3

Everyone should see it @@Bhang Buddie if they haven't already, it's a great video :yes:

@@Elephant Face I don't control the temp on the rice cooker, I just put it on the high setting if it gets too hot it automatically clicks to the lower setting, was yours maybe faulty? I've never had it combust :unsure:

Absolutely it should be done outside, ISO is highly flammable and needs to evaporate safely :yep:

• Like 5

Good on ya chief! Send our best wishes to your patient.

80g off half kilo, sounds like a bloody good return.

All the best dude!

• Like 1

Guest Default Attribute

Nice guide, is it safe to mix ISO in the plastic bucket without releasing any of the chemicals into the oil?

Everyone should see it @@Bhang Buddie if they haven't already, it's a great video :yes:

@@Elephant Face I don't control the temp on the rice cooker, I just put it on the high setting if it gets too hot it automatically clicks to the lower setting, was yours maybe faulty? I've never had it combust :unsure:

Absolutely it should be done outside, ISO is highly flammable and needs to evaporate safely :yep:

Perhaps it was spark from my fleece, basically i gave it a stir and then up it went with a little poof. The first 3 odd litres boiled off fine.

Someone else said perhaps was flash point. Not sure if faulty was first time with it not tried since. :lookaround:

He mentioned rick simpson monitored temp with a thermometer so stop it going over safe level for explosion or just to not play with oil i guess. Been so long since i saw video.

Could i do a test with water to see if it works correctly, it does have a hot and warm setting. I will be trying again after gg season, luckily I had made hash from this trim so not completely wasted and was my test run. Could have been expense mistake with bud.

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 1