SharkShockCBD Grow Diary - From Seed to Oil.

Clumsy

Guest b33lz33bub

Hello mate..... looking good so far.....you've got something lovely to look forward to......

I'm just enjoying some Shark Shock CBD as I write this - it's lovely stuff.... a mellow and soothing smoke ........calm and still.......really takes the edge off my aches and pains.....and it's lovely to smoke, tasty and smooth.

It's not as 'strong' as regular weed, but I really like the stoned, I feel really calm and at ease.....no racyness or zingy nervous system........

Edited by b33lz33bub

Nice root system and from the pictures nice green lish looking plants :)

Thank you for the update. When do you plan on flowering?

All the best

D-M..

• 1 month later...

Hey All,

Hope everyone is well, apologies for my woeful lack of updates have been under it a bit lately,

Good news - plants are very fine, bad news I don't have access to my original hard drive so i have lost a few weeks of veg shots, if I recover them I will tag them on at

the end.

The plants new home is a green cube 120 - which is poor. They are under 750w dual spectrum in an 80cm parabolic - I have a turrican but I think my tent will collapse if I add any more weight.

Extraction is an 8" Hyperfan dialled to 30% with RhinoPro. Towerfan for circulation and 1m Biogreen heatmat and 125w tube heater for roots, the tent also sits next too a storage heater.

I'll try and crack on with the diary now, thanks all.

C.

• Like 1

So 8 ladies were potted up to 5Lthe last week of October - could only manage a couple a day so it took all week, the pots aren't full as they wouldn't have rooted out, so more like 4L really.

I also decided to flower out my Blues mum as I had only one clone ready and I think the previous serial cloning may have started to take its toll, they are in a 3.5lt and an 8L respectively, so ten plants in all.

Where the girls had been a bit squashed under the 400w they were a little out of shape so I topped and trimmed them, did a little bit of tying down. They were put into flower on the 5th November.

Here are some of them a few days later

Day 4 Flower 5ml Grow/ltr Topped and tied down

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day4f a

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day4f e

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day4f b

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day4f d

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day4f c

C.
  • Like 3

Plants are starting to fill the tent out nicely, I was considering reducing plant numbers for space but couldn't make my mind up and they all stayed,

They stretched a bit in the first week but have settled down a little in the second, looking at switching bloom nutes in a couple of days , so until now they've had Ionic Grow, Green Fuse Root and Nitric Acid.

Day 12 Flower 5ml Grow/L

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day12f

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day12f

C.
Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 3

Bud sites are coming along nicely and I don't think they are stretching anymore so I will be switching to bloom next feed, I can't find my other PH Down (Phosphoric?) so I will carry on with the Nitric.

Also had another trim of the underneath, I decided not to take clones as I need a clear house for a few weeks.

Looking at it I could have filled the space in my tent better, not enough bud sites in the middle.

Day 17 Flower 5ml Bloom/L

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day17f

and here is how they fit into the tent.

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day18f

And a week later things are taking shape nicely plants are looking strong and healthy, might be a little bit of wind burn on the one directly in front of the tower fan.
Day 25 Flower 5ml Bloom/L

Dinafem SharkschockCBD Day25f

C.
  • Like 1

Day 36 Flower

Buds are coming along nicely - starting to take on a nice glisten.

Have upped the feed to 6ml/L - PH 6.0 -6.1.

All the plants are very uniform except one that has a slightly different bud structure and is finishing a lot quicker, its at the back of the tent but I'll get some shots when I can.

Here's what the rest look like.

Dinafem SharkshockCBD Day36f

Dinafem SharkshockCBD2 Day36f

Group Shot

Sharkshock

Happy to answer any questions or just enjoy the pics of Dinafems lovely plants. :photo:
All the best.
C.
Edited by Clumsy

Day 41 Flower

Buds are putting on some weight all looking good except the one in front of the fan,and that only has a bit of damage to the fan leaves.

They are dropping a few leaves lower down but I'm happy they seem fine, I have run a lighter feed through the early finisher and have dropped the rest by 1ml.

Here is the normal bud

SShockCBDD41

And here is the early finisher

SharkshockDay41

C.

Day 45 Flower

The early finisher is on plain water, my jars are empty and joints are sore so may take the early one in a few days to tide me over.

SharkShockCBD Day45

The other plants are filling out nicely :yes: and I have dropped their feed to 4ml Bloom/lt

SharkshockCBD Day45

SharkShockCBD Day45

SharkShockCBD Day45

Group Shot

SharkShockCBD Day45

C.

Day 47 Flower - Flush

Here are some bud shots of the early finisher, I decided to take the buds of and try revegging her - so much for having a break.

med_gallery_66559_11683_180169.jpg

med_gallery_66559_11683_825919.jpg

med_gallery_66559_11683_920551.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone, thanks again Dinafem for the opportunity to grow some of your lovely plants.

All the best.

C.

e2a There was another week in these but as my tent was full and my jars empty.....sorry Mark.

Edited by Clumsy

• 2 weeks later...

So back to the others who survived the early scissor attack

Day 53 Flower - All on plain water, although there is a few fresh pistils showing on some of the plants

SharkShockCBD Day53 Flower

SharkShockCBD 53 Flower

C.
Having problems resizing pics :photo: on a chromebook if anyone has any ideas.
Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 1

Day 59 Flower - Plain water

Looks like the plants will be finishing over the next week, one is coming down today, hopefully the others wont be too far behind they smell lovely.

SharkShockCBD Day 59 Flower

SSCBD Day59 Flower

SharkShockCBD59

SharkShockCBD Day59

SharkShockCBD Day59

This is the one that was sat in front of the fan, hence the leaf damage

SharkShockCBD Day59 Crop

Nice Bud

SharkShockCBD Day59 Crop

Rough Trim

SharkShockCBD Day59 Crop

I'll come back to these in a couple of days to remove sugar leaves

SharkShockCBD Day59 Crop

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 2

Things look great. I would say they are very close to harvest. Do you have a scope to check trichome color and development?

It looks like they are starting to fox tail to another sign they are getting close :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.