DinaFem Diary - Purple Afghan Kush

sn00py

Nice detailed update as always mate. As it is a 2-3 week picture thread you can really see the growth. Very nice root system too in the air-pots.

Ec and ph look good

Nice job so far mate. Dont worry about being lazy mate sometimes we all have a life that gets in the way of growing. Imo things look nice and healthy :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

I've been able to see quite a few purple stems now, they started to show at about week 4 during veg and have been getting a little more pronounced as things have moved on.

From the bottom:

gallery_1006_11676_598075.jpg

... and the side:

gallery_1006_11676_416653.jpg

Note: They are at day 15 now.

:oldtoker:

Edited by sn00py
  • Like 4

That purple/red hue is definitely starting to show now mate. Looking very nice indeed.

Great job so far and thank you for the picture update :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Time for an update! We are currently on day 33 of 12/12 and I think I have approximately 4 > 4.5 weeks to go. The plants have been developing pretty nicely, and have been fed at an EC of 1.5 using PM bloom as usual. I noticed (or thought I noticed) they looked a little hungry, so I have upped the EC yesterday to 1.7 and they are getting their PK 13/14 booster for the next 10 days or so. PH - 6-6-2.

This is the right hand side of the cabinet just before lights on:

med_gallery_1006_11676_528983.jpg

.. and the left hand side:

med_gallery_1006_11676_372869.jpg

... a bit of an overhead view:

med_gallery_1006_11676_921852.jpg

There is a lot of purple on the stalks, and the buds themselves are beginning to show more and more as time progresses. Its hard to get a decent photo using the flash but I did get a few of the developing buds.

med_gallery_1006_11676_246139.jpg

There is a really nice smell given off if you give the buds a little rub - to me, it smells very 'berry' and I am hoping it keeps this after harvesting because if so it'll be a very nice end product indeed ...

med_gallery_1006_11676_807413.jpg

med_gallery_1006_11676_442499.jpg

med_gallery_1006_11676_611244.jpg

med_gallery_1006_11676_236469.jpg

med_gallery_1006_11676_300793.jpg

Thanks for looking in guys, until next time :) :)

• Like 9

Looks very nice indeed. Buds look lovely and the plants look really healthy and at day 33 they've still got a fair bit of weight to put on. Think your bob on on the feed and noticing that hunger so hopefully your boosters will help

good show mate

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 2

Looking stunning mate and they will only get better from here. You can see the vibrant violets shining through. Nice job so far and another great update.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@muffley Ahhh it's not just me then? After a little bud-rub they smell AMMMMAAAAZZZZZING - I hope they retain this taste / smell, it really is something special.

Thanks for the comments guys, all are very much appreciated :)

• Like 2

@@muffley Ahhh it's not just me then? After a little bud-rub they smell AMMMMAAAAZZZZZING - I hope they retain this taste / smell, it really is something special.

Thanks for the comments guys, all are very much appreciated :)

Its a great strain grown it once before the one im doing at the moment 1st one turned out very purple like yours and had a great taste and high this 2nd one has hardly any to no purple will tag along to see how this turns out all the best ;)
  • Like 2

So one of the smaller buds that was only gonna end up in the hash pile got chopped last night for an early taster. The really sweet berry smell was just like candy, according to Mrs muffley.

So still early doors but this is some tasty shit. After two more weeks and a cure in the jars .....well can't wait

.....oh did I mention its sparkles

Cheers

Muffley

• Like 2