DinaFem Diary - Purple Afghan Kush

sn00py

Hello all, welcome to my Dinafem Purple Afghan Kush diary, huge thanks to @@Dinafem-Mark for the seeds.

med_gallery_1006_11676_833074.jpg

They'll be grown under 2x600w, in a G-Tools 1200W adjust-a-wing cabinet, using 1l airpots > 8l airpots and finishing in 15l autopots - growing in coco and hand-watering up until they are transplanted to their final pots. Currently, the plants are under a 600w, dialed down to 250w and they've 2 feeds - the first only with a little Plant Magic Rootstim, and the second with an EC of 0.4, PM grow @ PH5.8

At the moment, things are going well. The plants are about 7 days from poking above the root riot (they all cracked within 3-4 days) and all but 1 looks good. The odd looking plant is showing some twisted growth and is noticeably smaller than the others but I will keep it alive for a few weeks yet before deciding if it is best to cull it or not.

The odd plant -

gallery_1006_11676_75019.jpg

.. and a group shot:

gallery_1006_11676_458798.jpg

The plan is to veg for 4 weeks and update the diary weekly if possible. I am hoping to have the harvest from this around Christmas with all being well.

Thanks for looking in! :)

Edited by sn00py
  • Like 7

Good luck with yours pal ill be keeping an eye on them. Mine still havent arrived yet which is slightly worrying fingers crossed theyrr just late

Eta- can we see a pic of ur cabinet bro please, never heard of it before n dont see many ppl growing in the

Edited by hashmaster3000
  • Like 2

@@Master Kush @@hashmaster3000 You are most welcome! :) Fingers crossed you'll get your beans soon!

e2a, @hashmaster - sure, no worries - I'll get a picture of the cab up later in the afternoon :)

e2a (again!) it's hard to get a shot of the entire cabinet as it takes up most of the room, but details and photos of it are here:

@www.g-tools.nl/product/growbox-adjust-a-wing/grow-cabinet-1200-wing/?lang=en

Edited by sn00py
  • Like 2

@@sn00py, m8 cant wait to see these babys grow up i,m going to be starting my blue-kush-auto,nxt week,jus finished some cream mandarine+transiberian-autosgot to wait for my cheesequake to finish then start the big-kush :thumsup: good luck with your grow you wnt be disapointed with them P,A,K hope you dont mind i,ll grab a seat to watch this 1 all the best,chris :rockon:

• Like 2

Thanks for the interest guys, hopefully it will go smoothly!

@@hashmaster3000 I'm pretty happy with the cabinet so far, it managed to produce nearly 900g in my first attempt - When the temperatures were rising over the summer there were a few days that I had to dial everything down to 1000w/800w but on the main temperatures never went over 29/30 degrees. My main issue was a mutant plant that wanted to grow much taller than the others - Aside from that the only other drawback is that there isn't really a lot of areas to hang things from as with a tent (hygrometer etc), I ended up using gaffer tape to tie the buds up etc. I wanted to try a SCROG, but I'll have to build a frame for it, perhaps next time.

Really though, it was a pain in the arse to set up, it weighs over 100kg so getting it up the stairs (even in pieces) was a bit of a chore. Now it's all set up and I've smoking my harvest it is worth the effort!

• Like 3

Thank you for getting this grow up so fast. You will love our pak mate. It has just placed 1st at this years expo grow in thr indica catagory ill get some shots up of the trophy :)

Will be watch this with great interest :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 6