Big Kush, PAK and friends

Highburyway

Guest b33lz33bub

Looking good fella

I'm running these 2 strains as well, about 6 weeks into veg and ready to flip in a few days time. I have topped the Big Kush twice and the PAK once to try to even them out. The PAK is a stocky indica and the Big Kush is growing more sativa like.. I've just ordered a new camera so will start a diary when it arrives.

Nice update mate. Very interesting that the pak is very slow in veg and producing 1 single big cola as apposed to multiple budsites. Do all the pak look identical? , ive yet to grow this strain out so very interested in the end outcome. I think you are right the big kush looks very branch with multiple budsites would make a nice strain for scrog :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

Hi,

Yes all of the PAK's are identical, only difference is their sizes.

All single Cola with the cabbage leafs, looking at one earlier with some tieing and super cropping could bush them out.

Smells are nice from them

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

Hi,

Yes all of the PAK's are identical, only difference is their sizes.

All single Cola with the cabbage leafs, looking at one earlier with some tieing and super cropping could bush them out.

Smells are nice from them

Will certainly keep a close eye on your grow mate. I have been told from several growers that the pak looks like a clone? All very uniform and alike.

Should be a very interesting grow :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Plants have been on 12/12 since Sunday 8/11/15

Plants have started their stretch now, the PAK's have surprised me they have shot up.

Will update with pictures later in the week.

Thanks for looking in

• Like 1

Hope you don't mind mark, some bud shots of my other tent whilst we wait for buds in here.

gallery_77690_10690_599342.jpg

gallery_77690_10690_386928.jpg

gallery_77690_10690_287083.jpg

Got cookies going in here next, might put my other big kush in too as they look to be awesome to scrog.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks @@Dinafem-Mark

Mix of strains critical sensi star, Ogchem, Ogchem Haze and shit x WS07

12 days into flower now plants on 2ml Pm oldtimer bloom

gallery_77690_10690_37379.jpg

gallery_77690_10690_327532.jpg

gallery_77690_10690_302869.jpg

Buds starting to form now can't wait

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Day 22ish

Plants are on between 2-3ml pltr oldtimer bloom, depending on what the plants are telling me.

Going to give a magncal foiler spray tomorrow.

All plants at day 14 flower were top dressed with ecothrive Charge to help keep the green in my plants.

Imo it's looking like it has helped touch wood. These are the healthiest I've kept them....so far

gallery_77690_10690_341736.jpg

Canopy shot big kush taking centre stage

gallery_77690_10690_295466.jpg

Had to reduce feed on big kush to 2ml, I noticed some tip burn.

gallery_77690_10690_239334.jpg

What can I say that ain't been said about these?

I have 3 PAK's in flower all look the same. Smells of redberries and BlackBerry.

The pheno in pic has a blackcurrant cough syrup smell, the best smelling plant I've ever smelt.

Thanks dinafem

Edited by Highburyway
  • Like 2

Guest b33lz33bub

Looking ace mate.

The PAK has a great smell doesn't it ? Blackcurrent cough syrup is a good description ! I was thinking it was a bit like rubbery loveheart sweets !

It looks like our pak is captivating senses all over the world. She truly is a top draw strain. Very easy to grow with outstanding results.

Right back to the Grow. Things look super healthy and green mate,lots of nice size budsites forming. Can I ask you will you or do you drop your lights back from 12/12 during later bloom phase?

Great detailed picture update,much appreciated mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1