Big Kush, PAK and friends

Highburyway

Really nice set up there mate, everything seems to be going nice. I'm thinking as soon as I got my own place where I can keep a diary etc. I will make an all Dinafem diary with :
Big Kush, PAK, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Blue Widow and Strawberry Amnesia

• Like 3

Really nice set up there mate, everything seems to be going nice. I'm thinking as soon as I got my own place where I can keep a diary etc. I will make an all Dinafem diary with :

Big Kush, PAK, OG Kush, Bubba Kush, Blue Widow and Strawberry Amnesia

Now that will be a kush fest lol and a sight to see :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Thanks @@Nocturnal_Haze

What set up have you got atm?

Been looking at some of their line up critical +2 caught my eye.

Might do those after Xmas and save the best phenos to run outdoor sog.

Whats happening bro

at the moment i've got a 400w kit but will upgrade to a 600w once i get my spot/place sorted and can push it to the 9 plant limit as currently i can barely do 1 considering where i am lol

Critical from dinafem is a bomb smoke i've tried it and its really good i haven't grown her or tried the +2 version but Mark from Dinafem swears by their Critical line, it's highly rated by him. so definitely worth a go i would say

Next year I'm doing a Blue Widow and Purple Afghan Kush outdoor diary as well if all goes to plan :)

Now that will be a kush fest lol and a sight to see :)

All the best

D-M..

Haha now that you said that I Realised theres 4 kushes, I might even do a 4 kush run only but it wont be a comparison diary or anything as it will be one strain of each due to space issues. I really do need my own place again.. awhh the good old days!

I loved Sweet seeds Killer Kush but it could've come out much better.. it was our fault tbh. But I might even put the Killer kush and a Peyote purple (Cannabiogen's selected Bubba Kush) in there and see whats good but im very vary of hermies etc. in kush line!

• Like 2

I've not seen to many hermi traits from any kush strain that ive grown or seen growing? I have seen it with our shark shock cbd but very late in bloom week 8 of 9 and I think that was heat related? Are kush strains more prone to hermi than other strains?.. Will definitely be worth watching the aka * kush fest*

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

I've not seen to many hermi traits from any kush strain that ive grown or seen growing? I have seen it with our shark shock cbd but very late in bloom week 8 of 9 and I think that was heat related? Are kush strains more prone to hermi than other strains?.. Will definitely be worth watching the aka * kush fest*

All the best

D-M..

Yeah bro I believe the "OG Kush" line side of kush family has got hermie traits but im not 100% The killer kush has been known to throw hermies and a lot of OG kush seed reviews i've read has said the same thing but I'm not 100% as I said and dinafem strains are known to be hermie-free so fingers crossed it'll be all nice!

I absolutely love the Bubba kush! smoking it right now as im typing!

• Like 2

Yeah bro I believe the "OG Kush" line side of kush family has got hermie traits but im not 100% The killer kush has been known to throw hermies and a lot of OG kush seed reviews i've read has said the same thing but I'm not 100% as I said and dinafem strains are known to be hermie-free so fingers crossed it'll be all nice!

I absolutely love the Bubba kush! smoking it right now as im typing!

Im chilling with some ogkush mate great night time smoke :). Love our bubba kush too. One of my top 10 for sure. Im on a cookie kick atm very sweet tasting strain :)..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

Cookies mmmmm.

Waiting for yours and some others to do a whole cookie run.

You never know what the future holds mate :jester: , I would love to see a cookie strain added to our catalog :idea:

All the best

D-M..

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for lack of updates been mega busy

Had to put these on window sil for 10 whilst my outdoor crop dried. So they stunted but seemed to be picked up.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Will get some pictures up tomorrow promise.

Plants have picked up well since being potted up, big Kush is flying along.

Unfortunately I killed some plants by accident, whilst potting them up I knocked a plant off the table and squashed 2 big Kush and 1 Ogchem F2.

So down to 1 Big Kush and 3 PAK

Had 2 confirmed males and another 4 possible males.

Should have about 8-9 females going into flower, will flower in 6.5ltr

• Like 1