Big Kush, PAK and friends

Highburyway

Seeds were promptly placed into wet tissue on arrival.

dex.php?app=galleryℑ=316944]gallery_77690_10690_255193.jpg[/url]

Doing 3 seeds of each strain. As they will be sharing a Dr90 with other strains it's going to get cramped

3x Big Kush

3x purple afghan kush

7x Ogchem Haze x Ogchem

5x Ogchem F2's

2x auto hacks

Grow room

Dr90

6" RVK + 6"rhino pro

Str controller

600w sunmaster fx

Jacks magic + batmix for compost

Fishmix and bloom

• Like 8

I was very surprised at how many members went for the BK and PAK . Thank yoh for getting this grow going so fast. You will be one of the 1st in the world run our big kush and the pak has not been out to long.

Many growers including myself will be watcging this grow with interests :)

Thank you again for getting this grow up so fast

All the best

D-M..

• Like 4

cracking my big-kush today cant wait to get them rooted into 3inch,cubes then nft,tank :yahoo: then see what these Darlings turn into [MASSIVE-SEXY-BUDS] :rockon:

• Like 3

@@Highburyway,20 plants in a DR90,tent do you think there will be enough room m8 :g: or you jus veggin some then flowering the dinafem seeds in there cause i use 2 1.2x1.2x2m tents and 5 i do scrogged in nft GT100,curious i am thats all m8 all thge best with your grow fella ,Chris :rockon:

• Like 2

Thought your knocking it all on the head fella?

i am just doing it up my mukkas a few streets up from me so grow/help him grow some mean [bUD], :skin_up::innocent: hows things ova with you m8 i cant private message you cause you need 50,posts tx me k more private fella k :thumsup::realcool:

• Like 1

@@Highburyway,20 plants in a DR90,tent do you think there will be enough room m8 :g: or you jus veggin some then flowering the dinafem seeds in there cause i use 2 1.2x1.2x2m tents and 5 i do scrogged in nft GT100,curious i am thats all m8 all thge best with your grow fella ,Chris :rockon:

Going to be tight but should get them in 2/3 are regs so will be males in there.

3-4 week veg 3.5ltr pot they should stay small(I hope)

• Like 2

Is the DR90 90x90x200cm ?if so that is a lot of plants 20 by the time males are out say 15 thats still a lot for that area imo.Have you put that many in this area before?

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1