Big Kush, PAK and friends

Highburyway

Wow very nice buds!! i hope mine turn out that good lol.

im using sensi bloom a and b with bud candy, big bud, and b52 for nutes

day 13 of flower

Day 13 flower

i will start a thread for my critical i suppose

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Big Kush smoke report.

This strain has very good bag appeal, loads of thrics and very smelly.

Smells of citrus, sweets and kush.

Tastes of sweet citrus at first then the kush takes over.

Gives a nice body stone yet still motivational, but don't over do it. Otherwise it's couch time lol

If I was to guess I would say dinafem used the triangle kush in this cross. It's similar to other strains I have tried with the triangle kush.

Thanks dinafem

• Like 6

Big Kush smoke report.

Gives a nice body stone yet still motivational, but don't over do it. Otherwise it's couch time lol

If I was to guess I would say dinafem used the triangle kush in this cross. It's similar to other strains I have tried with the triangle kush.

Thanks dinafem

Nice one dude, I was just about to write a report in my diary.

You've hit the nail right on the head man :yep: Ive never tried the triangle kush but everything you've said above describes it perfectly.

Cheers fella, saves me having to try and find the words to explain it. :rofl:

:v:

• Like 3

Big Kush smoke report.

Thanks dinafem

Good guess :). I do believe that the latest strains we did use a emerald triangle og kush cutting :)

All the best

D-M.

E2a thank you for the smoke report it sounds delicious :bong:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

great looking herb pal , looks awesome. the levels are high with this one :)

eta, my only regret with these is running pak and bk together , would of been better one or the other as they are such different sizes, my paks r on 4th node while the bks r on 7th and twice as tall

Edited by hashmaster3000
  • Like 2

Thanks @@hashmaster3000, yh the PAK's are a lovely smoke. Running it again lol in my other diary.

The PAK's are slow in veg, if you top the big kush a couple of times and leave the pak un-topped the should finish the stretch about the same height ime.

• Like 2

Thanks @@hashmaster3000, yh the PAK's are a lovely smoke. Running it again lol in my other diary.

The PAK's are slow in veg, if you top the big kush a couple of times and leave the pak un-topped the should finish the stretch about the same height ime.

funny u mention that i just topped the bk's bout an hour ago but thanks for the advice. i didnt realise the paks are more single cola so ive popped some more beans, dont need empty space in the old tent do we. cheers pal ill be sure to check out ur 2nd run good luck mucker

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

@BillbillbillOut of the 2 big kush is going to produce more but purple afghan kush is the more superior end product  :yep:

Will be interesting to hear what you go with :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1