Big Kush, PAK and friends

Highburyway

We do have a guy in Canada I'll ask him to see what he recommends. I know we ship to Canada from our site too.

All the best

D-M.

thanks shoot me a pm in regards thx

i have journals on riu of my current big kush and critical 2.0 i just started

Edited by cbuts05
  • Like 2

Had the pak in the jars for 2 days. Already it's very nice god knows what this will be like in a month lol

Definitely one of the best I have tried top top weed. Shared some with friends all of them say the same.

Will be running a 10 pack for sure to find a mother. Got another 2 in veg can't wait.

Will get some dry shots when I get wifi back.

Thanks for looking in

• Like 4

Had the pak in the jars for 2 days. Already it's very nice god knows what this will be like in a month lol

Definitely one of the best I have tried top top weed. Shared some with friends all of them say the same.

Will be running a 10 pack for sure to find a mother. Got another 2 in veg can't wait.

Will get some dry shots when I get wifi back.

Thanks for looking in

Its always great to hear that a strain has performed so well. The pak is a real diamond in the rough after a few weeks cure she will blow your mind :) one of the tastiest strains we have Imo :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

Its always great to hear that a strain has performed so well. The pak is a real diamond in the rough after a few weeks cure she will blow your mind :) one of the tastiest strains we have Imo :)

All the best

D-M.

thinking of supercropping? im day 11 of flower.

they grew massive, from 24" to 44" in just 11 days.

post-96935-0-43127600-1452793695_thumb.jpg

should might light be maxed up hung on the steel rings attached to the light?

post-96935-0-26336100-1452793656_thumb.jpg

post-96935-0-16609300-1452793893_thumb.jpg

thanks!

Edited by cbuts05
  • Like 1

You've not got much more head room mate and might be a good call to put some extra chains or ratchets on the light?. I doubt it will drop but if it does it won't be pretty. Better to be on the safe side.

As long as the bolts are in the roof well you should be fine :)

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

You've not got much more head room mate and might be a good call to put some extra chains or ratchets on the light?. I doubt it will drop but if it does it won't be pretty. Better to be on the safe side.

As long as the bolts are in the roof well you should be fine :)

D-M.

thanks np, ive maxed my light out being 13" or so from main colas, i have a feeling it may stretch a bit more, what do you suggest i do broski? temps are 82-85

• Like 2

It's to late Imo to crop this will reduce harvest and could stress them out. Typically stretch last's for 14-21 days so they could do the same again but should slow down. I would bend the tops if possible?

Temps are a little high but not way to high. Is that a cool tube?. Typically I can get these to 6-8 in from the tops but it was a bigger reflector?

Going of the pictures I think you will be fine :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

It's to late Imo to crop this will reduce harvest and could stress them out. Typically stretch last's for 14-21 days so they could do the same again but should slow down. I would bend the tops if possible?

Temps are a little high but not way to high. Is that a cool tube?. Typically I can get these to 6-8 in from the tops but it was a bigger reflector?

Going of the pictures I think you will be fine :)

All the best

D-M.

hey they are air cooled reflectors from iponiczone,but are cooled and exhausted with the rooms air.

ive bent the tops on a few, i think i should be okay now, light is sittin 16" away with temps of 84

Edited by cbuts05
  • Like 1

So are you not venting out of the Grow room at all?

I think you will be fine. I would be confident with another 6" stretch, temps are on the higher side but manageable.

Do you have anyway to get cooler air into the Grow environment? Or can you vent the hot air away from the room?

Just a few thought.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

So are you not venting out of the Grow room at all?

I think you will be fine. I would be confident with another 6" stretch, temps are on the higher side but manageable.

Do you have anyway to get cooler air into the Grow environment? Or can you vent the hot air away from the room?

Just a few thought.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work.

All the best

D-M.

thanks buddy, and sorry for stealing this topic since ive joined haha.

heres a pic of my og lost city months back.

i have 8" exhaust reduced to 6" (pretty much running maxed out )

filter > fan > ducting > 1k light > ducting > 1k light > outside small window to front of house, i used insulating ducting to help, there is 2-3 ft of ducting or so b4 first light, with a bench there, and a bend near the end ( because light goes up and down with extra ducting ) not much else i can do besides use more electricity which i cant really

ogkush

also here is my passive intakes ( smashed some bricks out for one.. lmao )

intake

day temp - 82-85

night temp - low 60s :S ( coldcellar )

currently vegging critical 2.0 .. got 13\15 sprouters :(

Edited by cbuts05
  • Like 1

@@cbuts05 why not get a thread up mate. Your doing critical+ 2.0 and have had good germination. You look to have a nice set up the only thing is the temp drop a possible 25o drop is a lot Imo.

Let me say sorry to the op for cluttering up the thread there is some good info here so I do think your own thread would be beneficial :)

It is easy to do if you need a hand just shout :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@cbuts05 why not get a thread up mate. Your doing critical+ 2.0 and have had good germination. You look to have a nice set up the only thing is the temp drop a possible 25o drop is a lot Imo.

Let me say sorry to the op for cluttering up the thread there is some good info here so I do think your own thread would be beneficial :)

It is easy to do if you need a hand just shout :)

All the best

D-M.

sorry aswell, i have one on RIU , can you look there? its too much work to post pics on both sites

• Like 1

Your plants are looking good cbuts

Some dry shots of pak(sorry about poor lighting)

gallery_77690_10690_295516.jpg

gallery_77690_10690_468502.jpg

gallery_77690_10690_219123.jpg

My Photos don't do this bud justice, beautiful smoke one of the best I've had. A must try for everyone.

Thanks dinafem

• Like 7

@@Highburyway some great pics of the pak mate. Get a few pics in the best picture thread :)

One of my top 5 strains :) Glad you like her :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2