Big Kush, PAK and friends

Highburyway

Guest b33lz33bub

@@Dinafem-Mark

1 or 2 of mine kicked out some nannas in the last week or so. No harm done as they were blanks. I might have had a light leak as I have building work going on and the power has tripped out a few times. It's seems a few folk on here have had the nannas too.

Very nice indeed and even better is see you cropped on my birthday :). Can I ask when did the nanners start to show up? And have many growers doing the pak come across this issue?. I know in tests last year she hated temps over 81o but as said this late in bloom it should not cause a issue.

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated they look superb :bong:. Well done

All the best

D-M.

Happy belated birthday wishes to you Mark.

Looking back at my pics I think I can see them at day 48 on the main Cola. So the start of the last week.

Temps are around 28c

The buds themselves are super frosty and smell delicious, I will be doing a 10 pack of these to find a mother

Thanks for the opportunity to grow these out

• Like 3

@@Highburyway Top job fella, looking to run some of mine for the next grow, well, either PAK or Dinachem. Either way it'll be a Dinafem grow. Might even do both. :yep:

I've only got a week or so left with my BK at the mo but they might take a little longer dude to the hiccups I've had along the way, so looking in on others has got me salivating wildly. lol:v:

:rockon:

• Like 2

Happy belated birthday wishes to you Mark.

Looking back at my pics I think I can see them at day 48 on the main Cola. So the start of the last week.

Temps are around 28c

The buds themselves are super frosty and smell delicious, I will be doing a 10 pack of these to find a mother

Thanks for the opportunity to grow these out

Thank you for the birthday wishes had a nice chilled day and did the incremental dab challenge :) which was fun :)

Temps sound bang on and no problem about letting you try these you've done us proud :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark

1 or 2 of mine kicked out some nannas in the last week or so. No harm done as they were blanks. I might have had a light leak as I have building work going on and the power has tripped out a few times. It's seems a few folk on here have had the nannas too.

Thank you for the input mate. The pak can be a bit tricky and finicky but when done well it is top shelf. I think what most strains would not be bothered by like our critical+ she can take high feed,high temps and plods along. Whereas the pak all needs to be bang on or it could create small issues. If there are nanners this late on I would say they are sterile but I'll still bring it up at the office :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Thanks for the comments guys much appreciated.

Day 61 chop day for Big Kush

Considering I only grew out the 1 in the end, I'm very impressed with this strain.The plant looks a keeper.

Grows fast with great structure(needs staking) yield looks good. Buds are tight with a lemon cleaner smell.

gallery_77690_10690_295360.jpg

gallery_77690_10690_207730.jpg

gallery_77690_10690_195718.jpg

Thanks dinafem and mark for selecting me to grow these out.

Will update next week with smoke report for the pak, early tester is very promising to say the least. Every grower needs these in there room.

• Like 7

I can not believe how close to the picture this looks. Great job and nice pics mate. Well done :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Awesome grow bro throw up some dried pics of them all please and let us have a little insight on each. Thanks enjoy your herb

• Like 2

haha wow, ive been trying to register this site for a week now, been denied 3 times til now lol.

been wanting to post on this topic as im currently growing big kush myself in soil.

maybe someone can throw me their skype or pm me with some tips\tricks or anything regarding big kush, im just about to start germinating critical 2.0 today.

pic coming

• Like 2

Thanks for the comments guys.

@@cbuts05

Don't do Skype and you can't Pm.

My big kush stretched 150% so be aware before you flip them.

Low feeder Base feed was 2ml oldtimer bloom any higher and it didn't like it.

Needs support buds get heavy.

Good luck your plants look very healthy

• Like 3

haha wow, ive been trying to register this site for a week now, been denied 3 times til now lol.

been wanting to post on this topic as im currently growing big kush myself in soil.

maybe someone can throw me their skype or pm me with some tips\tricks or anything regarding big kush, im just about to start germinating critical 2.0 today.

pic coming

You will find lots of great info on the site . For pms you need 50 or more posts.

As said this girl can stretch during bloom atleast 1.5x so take this into consideration.

Now you have a account set up maybe do a grow diary. This way you will get a lot of input :)

All the best and welcome

D-M.

• Like 2

Thanks for the comments guys.

@@cbuts05

Don't do Skype and you can't Pm.

My big kush stretched 150% so be aware before you flip them.

Low feeder Base feed was 2ml oldtimer bloom any higher and it didn't like it.

Needs support buds get heavy.

Good luck your plants look very healthy

wow.. you got that right!!

i flipped them at 23-24" on the 3rd.

after 7-8 days they are already 38" !!!

still using mh, will switch to hps in a couple days probably.

• Like 2

You will find lots of great info on the site . For pms you need 50 or more posts.

As said this girl can stretch during bloom atleast 1.5x so take this into consideration.

Now you have a account set up maybe do a grow diary. This way you will get a lot of input :)

All the best and welcome

D-M.

thanks, is there by anychance a good place in canada i can order dinafem seeds from? im sick of paying rediculous prices from local shops... $300 for 20 seeds of critical 2.0 i have germinating at the moment, id like to keep continue buying dinafem

• Like 1

thanks, is there by anychance a good place in canada i can order dinafem seeds from? im sick of paying rediculous prices from local shops... $300 for 20 seeds of critical 2.0 i have germinating at the moment, id like to keep continue buying dinafem

We do have a guy in Canada I'll ask him to see what he recommends. I know we ship to Canada from our site too.

All the best

D-M.