Where in dam is good these days?

supergfunk

Ha yeah you can try and figure out what u want to do when you get there until you actually get there and ya plans soon change after your first spliff, I'll be mumbling mess within 15 minutes of been there, the wife will be my guide

• Like 3

Avoid Ann Franks house,long que and she`s not even in. lol

Cannabis museum is a good visit.

Have fun.

Tenchie.

So gutted bout the queues for this.....be fucked was I waiting to go in there when I was more eager to smoke and eat as much weed as I could possibly fit in my little body :)

Feel so much better knowing she ain't ever in though.....phew I didn't miss anything important lol

• Like 1

My pals there now with a list of some seeds for me

Heavyweight fast and vast auto

Fast buds Girl Scout cookies auto and fast buds west coast of auto

And cream of the crop cash crop auto

But says he can't find them anywhere, any idea he could grab any of these for me from any seed shops

Thanks

I think if you pre book online to go to Ann Frank's you don't have to queue.. Im sure i read that. but, I could be talking shite and made that up, just then. I think i read it though, somewhere, sometime... lol

I might have made it up then.. lol it seems fast track tickets are a premium.. A good premium too, after a quick look.. :rolleyes:

Fek knows, the queues are always massive though.. lol

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

*Fluorescent art at Electric Ladyland near the Anne Frank House
*Rijksmuseum, massive and well worth a few hours of your time
*Bols Museum - Gin cocktails to die for

*Always worth googling local live music
*Openluchtheatre in Vondelpark is awesome....

Free entrance!
Every summer the Vondelpark Open Air Theatre , located in the charming Vondelpark in Amsterdam is the perfect spot for beautiful concerts and performances by Dutch established and upcoming artists. The theatre is in the open air, freely accessible and 75% of the performances is language no problem! Voluntary donations are appreciated.
From early May until late September the program of the ‘Vondelpark Openluchttheater’ consists of various artistic disciplines. Friday evening you can enjoy the contemporary and modern dance performances, Saturday afternoon the theatre presents performances by and for children and Saturday evenings are marked by standup comedy and music. http://www.openluchttheater.nl/english/
  • Like 2

@@HazyDaze i wish I would of known that....would of stopped some moaning from me bout the bloody queue.....might have to look at booking them before we go again in june.....that's if ur not talking shit lol X

Walking round there high as a kite, looking at giant cocks was an afternoon well spent lol

This made me choke on my smoke, nice one!!

Re: Anne Franks house...no she is not in but I still think its worth a visit, as the place is fascinating. The wait is long, we started in an L shape which went along the adjacent building to the end near the trees. This took about 2 hours, but I think the trick is to go late as it dies down a bit. Recently only been in January so the evening wait was colder, so we went for the day.

Still though, Mrs Mental and I went for a good smoke first, got wrapped up, had some edibles in the queue, did some people watching and the time passed pretty quickly.

@mentalchops. Soz man didn't mean to cause u to choke lol just saying it as it is :) can't deny it was a fun afternoon xx

Will defo be going back to Anne Frank's this year.....ill take ur advice and go bit later on in the day xxx

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the replys, much appreciated I'll do a bit of research on them places before we go, will defo be going for abit of craziness round the red light and such, open the wife's eyes abit. might have a look to that vondelpark @@TheStoneDuk it's a nice walk round and nice area if remember correctly, in leidsplien?

@@HazyDaze yeah I have read that you can tickets online before you go somewhere too, trip advisor maybe @@Welshstonedchick

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would look at getting a bike if you want to get a lot done as on foot its like one big maze

The bloody people on bikes and trams gave me a bad kinda trip a few years back! Had some shrooms....the trip was pleasant and fun untill I got scared by a biker coming round corner and it turned my fun trip a bit sour! I got freaked out thinking the trams would come off the tracks and plow me down or that I would get stolen by somebody coming past on a bike lol

It didn't help that before we had taken these shrooms some big ass guy offered my bf money or drugs for me....that freaked us both out enough then I had to endure being off my tit thinking all transport would kill me....made bf walk me back to room and we both just slept the shit off. It was scary at the time but now I just laugh at it!

I would look at getting a bike if you want to get a lot done as on foot die.its like one big maze

Changed that for you lol

Owd

• Like 3