Where in dam is good these days?

supergfunk

Tweede Kamer, Dampkring, Grey Area are always reliable, there's also a really nice Indian curry house on the Rokerij, owner is a brummie, awesome food and relatively cheap for Amsterdam.

1e Hulpe

Katsu

Bluebird

Club Media

De Graal

Dampkring

Kandinsky (in RLD BUT GREAT HASH)

Bassjoes had the best hash I smoked all weekend recently which was a surprise

• Like 1

Media coffee shop iv no idea wear it is but I had some champagne haze there and lost the plot for a while to the amusement of my mates

• Like 1

The jolly joker was the best one I found, had cheese, skunk1, and blueberry and they were all great, it was a local who I asked who told me about it that's the best thing to do I was asking the guys on the tuk tuks they know where the dank is at and that's where most of them said was the best around, it's nothing fancy just a few wooden tables and chairs and a bar that doesn't serve alcohol, just my opinion anyway have a wicked time it's amazing

Media coffee shop iv no idea wear it is but I had some champagne haze there and lost the plot for a while to the amusement of my mates

club media down by albert cuyp market! lovely clean modern looking and lovely hash!

kind regards hd

• Like 1

I was in Amsterdam two weeks ago, avoid the vanilla kush from Popeye's they put vanilla essence in the tub to make it smell nice, also watch out for the sprayed strawberry and apple kush that's doing the rounds. I don't want to be a buzzkill but a majority of the weed for sale is fairly poor, I'm pretty sure most of it had been tumbled. There are a few nice bits to be found but it will take a fair bit of searching. If your used to decent homegrown your in for a shock sadly.

My favourite place to hang out is Utopia, the weeds not the cheapest but its usually decent, the original Dampkring had some decent Ceres Hilton and check de Grall for a decent selection of hashes.

• Like 2

Its worth a visit to Haarlem to get some jelly hash and knetter weed from Birdys. Top spot.

Peace

Birdys have stopped selling Jelly, the guy that they used to get it from is in jail.

• 1 month later...

Birdys have stopped selling Jelly, the guy that they used to get it from is in jail.

Birdys were still selling Jelly on September 22nd cos i got the 3 baggys for €25 deal...and I'm toking on some right now :oldtoker:

• 1 month later...

Not been out for 3 years now. Last time i went i managed to find one coffee shop that actually sold what they advertised and not some shitty commercial crap that had been tumbled and stored in grannies knickers. Cant remember the name of it but as you come out of central station you turn right and its along the front there after a little walk. Its on a 1st floor.. cant remember the name though.... doea anyone know wtf im chatting about

• 1 month later...

Just got back from dam, and the 2 standout coffee shops for me were 1 e hulp, proper chillout place with a menu of quality weeds like og reckon,cookies,casey jones .

The other was the dampkring , where we sampled the ceres hilton,which was lovely,also the g13amnesia was the best example i've smoked of it .good old kali mist too.

chocoloupe kush available in babylon cffeeshop is a great smoke too.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

Forgive me if this topic has been featured before(I'm sure it has! :russian:),but I'm off to Amsterdam in January for a 4 day "break & vape" (lol!) and I was wondering out of the myriad of Coffee Shops there are in the centre, which one was perhaps the best in terms of vibe, selection, comfort, price etc.....I'm staying at the Ibis opposite the Central Train Station, so I should be in the "heart of the action". :yahoo:....Obviously Barneys, Dampkring & Siberie is on my list, but have I overlooked that "hidden gem" that you might have spent some good times in.....???

Any advise and comments would be really appreciated!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and KEEP THE FAITH! :rockon::oldtoker:

Don't buy anything from the dampkring, its all shite, In fact I would never enter their premises again, with the arsehole on the door trying to be intimidating :wanker:

Don't buy anything from the dampkring, its all shite, In fact I would never enter their premises again, with the arsehole on the door trying to be intimidating :wanker:

Ive always found totally opposite when it comes to weed. Although Ive not had any dealings with the door staff I have seen them and the waitresses be total dick heads

We buy from there, especially their SSH but smoke it elsewhere. Barneys uptown is where we went to smoke but never bought weed from Barneys coffee shop across the road...Rip off

Owd