Where in dam is good these days?

supergfunk

The bluebird isn't what it once was IMO. Last time I bought weed there during the cup a few years back it had bud rot. I had to take it back to the bud tender to change it. Haven't been there since. Never fussed on the sneak out the back and pop back with a pre weighed baggy anyhoo..

For latest info on where's hot in the 'Dam, have a look at the revived Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory forum - its back online at www.acdforum.site - they have trip reports, reviews of coffeeshops and lots more. Its also worth looking at www.coffeeshopmenus.org to see what's on sale across that fine city - Fly by Night, who runs that site, also has a "who's in town" section where you can arrange to meet up for Toke & Talk (TnT) sessions with other stoners. There's annual gatherings for 420 and all sorts. Highly recommended!

The bluebird isn't what it once was IMO. Last time I bought weed there during the cup a few years back it had bud rot. I had to take it back to the bud tender to change it. Haven't been there since. Never fussed on the sneak out the back and pop back with a pre weighed baggy anyhoo..

not sure ive had weed from the bluebird, but the cheese polm i got there last year was delicious.

we got served from a dude who i swear was brian mays doppelganger

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, going Amsterdam for a day and done bit of research of coffee shops to go as I'm going with my non smoking wife so it's essential I get it right first go lol ........ Anyway I've decided to hit paradox first for the cake then 1e hulp while I'm that way on so was wondering if it's best to get a tram or walk it from the centre? Also is the anything to do round that area so not hitting one coffee shop straight after the other

Thanks I'll report back how it goes

Edited by DaftSkunk
  • Like 1

Hey mate I went with the wife back in Jan, and in the centre, she really liked the amsterdam dungeons, and that wax model museum place, madam something or other. They were actually quite a nice break from all the coffeeshop scenery. You can buy tickets from one of the many ticket shop places you will see.

I would also recommend voyagers coffee shop right by central station, as you get of the train from airport(train is right under the airport) don't pay for a taxi, train is $5.10. The Lemon Garlic OG I got from there was actually a very top smoke, and very tasty.

Enjoy you're trip :)

Edited by Owderb
quote removed

Yeah we thought about the Madame Tussaud place,I've been to the dungeons but didn't really enjoy it but I was super high with my mates and wasn't what I expected, think the was a school trip or something going on aswell, so looked abit out of place lol

Ah I was planning going voyagers as soon as I get there but somewhere in this thread someone said the weed tasting abit off from not been flushed so weren't going to bother, have a nice looking menu tho

And will do thanks @

Edited by DaftSkunk
  • Like 1

Yea not bad places to visit at all, especially with the wife.

I'd take what some people say on here with a pinch of salt mate.. lol A lot of cafes can have some bad weed ime, but the lemon garlic og was definitely a good one :yep:

Edited by Owderb

I've never got madame Tussaud's. What a load of old shite! I just don't get it..people paying good money and queuing up to see and have pics taken with waxworks that look a little bit like someone.. :unsure:

I look in the window as I pass at times and they usually have a model in the window. It takes a while to work out who it is at times. Last time I was passing I looked at the wax work for a good bit until i realised it was supposed to be Madonna... lol

Indeed mate, but when you have a wife, sometimes they just don't accept the fact they don't resemble the people there meant to.. but its like a lot of things us blokes have to put up with as partners, along with the shitty shopping lol...

e2a; it's also not 'good money' @@HazyDaze.. think it was on offer for us both at $15 euros.. like a gram of bud out there fella lol..

Edited by Owderb

To be honest the sex museum was pretty cool.... :)

Walking round there high as a kite, looking at giant cocks was an afternoon well spent lol

Yeah that's true, suppose it's abit hit or miss on what you find on the day aswell, was just trying to make sure I do my best to find the best places.

Yeah I probably wouldn't be too arsed if seen the real thing walking down the street but I'm open to ideas on what to do which is abit different from my usual coffee shop crawl, I'm pretty sure I'll get away with a good few coffee shops tho if the sell good food lol pure indulge from both of us

• Like 1

Avoid Ann Franks house,long que and she`s not even in. lol

Cannabis museum is a good visit.

Have fun.

Tenchie.

• Like 4

Indeed mate, it's all about what you like the best out there really.. That's what I like about Amsterdam, it's a good city to explore and find out things for yourself.

Yeah when you're with the wife it's a bit different, you need different places then coffeeshops to visit. Just have to do what the wife likes as well if she's not a toker, and just go with it as I did, all part of marriage I spose.. lol

Have a good time fella!