Where in dam is good these days?

supergfunk

I'm off to dam in Oct with a couple of mates for a weekend. Wondering where sells the good stuff, and where to avoid?

Thanks all

Was there last week mate-

The best weed I had was super silver haze from Kashmir. Its a little out out of the central area but its a great coffee shop with quality weed. All you see is locals comng in and out picking up. Across the road is kashmir 'lounge' which is a nice bar you can smoke in and have an Ice cold Henieken. they have DJ's playing, which is abit hit and miss. Great when good or just shit and too loud. If shit we go and chill across the road in the coffee house. One of my favourite haunts in dam, none of that t shirts on the wall shit.

Happy Feelings- good weed, bought blue cheese, happy haze and nepalise cream. All really great

Got utopia haze from Barneys which was tasty shit. Also got some kosher kush from easy times which was nice.

Grey area always serves up good weed. I'm sure others will be along in no time...

• Like 3

Have you been before? How long has it been since you were last in Dam?

These two questions are gonna help a lot of people :)

I'd give shout outs to Popeye's if you like Kush - then try their Vanilla Kush. It's pretty special.

Then Voyagers - a bit expensive - but the Strawberry Sour Diesel there is pretty exceptional.

Urm... I like my purple weeds and sativas for the day - smokes... There's a place out of town a bit - Styx that does outdoor organic Purple Power... great day time smokes...

Or grinspoon - if you can get grinspoon then do - one of the wileyist sativas I've smoked. Pretty funky stuff...

Oh - and The Bush Doctor - on Thorbeckeplein is well worth a visit for their Purple OG Kush - tastes like candy - fucking lovely smoke. Oh - and their Tangie is pretty darn special.

Enjoy your trip.

I think it's essential to get lost in Dam - that's half the fun :)

Oh forgot to mention. Katsu is the best coffee shop in dam in my opinion. Just classic, nice staff, locals, great weed and they even have outdoor weed to buy (only saw that in here), Durban poison and purple skunk. Old skool coffee shop. Hippy vibes. The business if you ask me.

Check the travel thread as I started one just before I went which might be interest to you

• Like 1

Have you been before? How long has it been since you were last in Dam?

These two questions are gonna help a lot of people :)

I'd give shout outs to Popeye's if you like Kush - then try their Vanilla Kush. It's pretty special.

Then Voyagers - a bit expensive - but the Strawberry Sour Diesel there is pretty exceptional.

Urm... I like my purple weeds and sativas for the day - smokes... There's a place out of town a bit - Styx that does outdoor organic Purple Power... great day time smokes...

Or grinspoon - if you can get grinspoon then do - one of the wileyist sativas I've smoked. Pretty funky stuff...

Oh - and The Bush Doctor - on Thorbeckeplein is well worth a visit for their Purple OG Kush - tastes like candy - fucking lovely smoke. Oh - and their Tangie is pretty darn special.

Enjoy your trip.

I think it's essential to get lost in Dam - that's half the fun :)

Passed through dam about a year ago and picked up some chocolope, which I really liked and I am now 7 days into a grow on. The last time I spent any time there was about 10 years ago in Feb I think and it was bloody freezing!

In terms of what I like and don't like, I have no idea. What I used to buy frequently about 10 years ago it was either skunk or weed, no mention of anything different - although I did buy some tooty fruity which was amazing stuff. Started to suffer really bad with the paranoia after a smoke unless I'd had a few drinks first and gave up smoking for years. Recently got back into it to get myself off antidepressants and it's really helped. I like really euphoric and energetic highs, not much experience on what does what to be honest. Time to experiment!!

Oh forgot to mention. Katsu is the best coffee shop in dam in my opinion. Just classic, nice staff, locals, great weed and they even have outdoor weed to buy (only saw that in here), Durban poison and purple skunk. Old skool coffee shop. Hippy vibes. The business if you ask me.

Check the travel thread as I started one just before I went which might be interest to you

Thanks, will defo check it out

Take a warm coat young man.

I sure will. Last time I went in Feb and froze my knackers off every time I ventured outside a coffee shop!

a fellow grower came back from dam last week , he said katsu coffee shop is good ,get there early as the best stuff always goes .

also try boerejongens it does a hash called white choco bloc 8.50euro a g top weed in there too .

my mate always bigs up the grey area ,this time said it was spongy (not done proppa) .

I have to agree with others on the Katsu! Wicked place to stop and grab some smoke or to stay for a couple of hours and chill.

Also found the central coffeeshop just outside the main train station was the best smoke at a good price...check out their champagne if you like hash...that was dreamy!

Mellow yellow and the Little Buddha coffeeshop were both good visits too. You did the right thing by asking..there's a lot of crap from what I could tell. Also watch out for any of the afghan hash out there..I brought 5 worth of poo by not looking close enough!

All thats been mentioned plus club media :yes:

kind regards hd

eta mellow yellow gone downhill over the years,just my opinion thou!

I was out there last weekend to be honest most buds I looked at were shit best buds I found were from 1 ehulp or grey area.

Watch the buds from voyagers in my opinion there not flushed properly smell good but don't let trick you they taste nasty!!

Check oht the blackberry kush from 1 ehulp best bud I smoked tastes like blackberrys with heavy stone!!

@catfish@syrus420@Mental Chops@healingofanation@hazydays@the smoker - Thanks one and all. Now have a few good spots mapped on google maps for the visit!