Dinafem CBD grow

Guest b33lz33bub

Guest b33lz33bub

@@Dinafem-Mark

Think I found a touch of the mould in all of the strains pretty much, not in all the plants though. More in the criticals thatn the others as the buds are much more tightly packed. No great loss as they were mostly done.

Next up is the Big kush and Purple Afghan Kush - had them vegging for 3 weeks or so, a bit neglected in tiny pots but they'll get some attention early next week when I get some time. I'll start another diary for them when I get time.

Shame about the rot. Glad you got it in time before it spread.

Lovely buds. Looking forward to the smoke report.

• Like 1

Really a shame about the rot but glad you saved the majority of the crop. Bring on the next grow :) big kush and pak you in for a treat :)

All the best

D-M..

• 3 weeks later...

@@1lastchance thanks mate, no worries about the bit of bother,swings and roundabouts I guess. No harm done,and back on track.

Good morning, well I was planning on this update to contain some pics, but I have just had an email,to say my root it thermostat is out for delivery. So I am under house arrest until the driver turns up. As I have to upload at the public access point, pictures might have to wait until the new toy arrives.

Yesterday was day 42, which was exactly 6 weeks veg. They were topped about 14/days ago, but had recovered and they seem to love the new set up.....as do I. Last night I decided to top the girls again, I cut each branch back by 3 nodes from the top. Also I trimmed of the lower growth, I would of liked to tie the branches but it seemed a bit tricky, and as I like a stress free exsistance.....both branches on each plant were supercropped. The view that greeted me after the fun and games,did look quite harsh. But this is high stress training I guess, and this great plant is very resilient.

Today I have have a quick look and the tops are now back pointing skyward, as if laughing at my feeble attempt to crush,and the bend the tops to 90/degrees.

I did take some me pics from last nigth and today to show how things went,I will get them in here for tomorrow at the latest.

Time for a joint and some cereal.

Edited by sy100276
  • Like 3

Can I ask what is a public access point mate?, love how you put under house arrest until your item arrives, same here my bloody fridge has broken so waiting on that.

Will look forward to the picture update

All the best

D-M..

Guest b33lz33bub

@sy100276 Alright mate - think you should have had that spliff and brew before you posted !

I can't post any pics of the buds as my crap camera has finally died.....but......I'm loving both the SharkShock CBD and Critical CBD. Its a lovely soothing and mellow high, makes me feel very calm, still and at ease, and sorts out the aches and pains well....... They both have lovely tastes and smells.... and burn very smoothy to white ash..... I'm working my way through the phenos to see which one's I'll keep for another run from cuttings later. ..

I'm not sure they'd be everyone's cup of tea if you want to get super high.... but .....there's no racyness or nervous over-stimulation..... I smoked a joint of the Power Kush last night for the first time and the difference is very noticiable, much more stimulating and high....... I think I'll have a look at growing a high CBD sativa dom strain soon......... I'm really liking it so far as an everyday smoke as it really helps me with my pain but in a way that I can still function.......I've made some icolater hash that I'm going to cure over the winter too......

The air-con got sent back to the grow shop and I got my money back.....Shame it just wasn't reliable enough as the buds have turned out super frosty, fragrant and very dense.

@@b33lz33bub apologies for posting one of my diary entries in your diary mate. This wonder kush messes me up. lol

Glad your enjoying the buds, yet to flower my critical mass CBD.

Great diary,shame about the camera.

• Like 2

It always makes me smile when I read that our strains are bringing relief. You sound to like both the high cbd strain you tried. Imo the taste is indistinguishable from the photoperiod strains whereas the high is totally different. More of a nice body high which leaves you very clear headed.

Nice job and great cbd diary :)

All the best

D-M..

E2a dont worry about the pics mate..