Dinafem CBD grow

Guest b33lz33bub

Guest b33lz33bub

Hello fellas

Time to start my diary for the Shark Shock CBD and Critical Mass CBD that I was kindly sent.

There's 4 critial mass and 5 shark shock here, plus 3 dinafem feebies I was sent a couple of years back - Original Amnesia, White Siberian and Power Kush.

They're 4 weeks old and were potted up about 5 or 6 days ago from their seedling pots. They didn't get the best start as I've been building a new grow room to raise them in, they were under clf lights in a hot veg room (30 - 33 o C) and got a bit hungry by the end. They've recovered now apart from one sharkshock which will get culled when I pot them up in the next day or two.

They've been under my new ceramic metal halide light for 5 / 6 days and seem to be doing well. They're in tropical mix compost with added Charge and granules and have been getting a mild grow feed 1.5 m per l (plagron terra grow i think) and a root stim (canna rhizotonic) . No ph adjustment yet. Temps have been 27 o C light on 24 o C off 18 / 6 light cycle.

gallery_89820_11452_152906.jpg

gallery_89820_11452_117379.jpg

Well I'm the first in, so I think I'll get me hand in the biccy jar before the rabble turn up and munch em all! :D

How do buddy, thems looking sweet so far ;), be popping in from time to time, to see them girls grow up if you don't mind :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Leave some buddy's for me, I got the proper munchies!

I'm thinking about trying some cbd strains in the greenhouse next year, so I'd like to see how these turn out.

• Like 2

This will be one of the first medical grows I have had the pleasure to be apart of so I'll be along for the ride mate..

I got to test critical cbd a month or so ago. It had a real nice flavour, not the strongest strain but high cbd strains are not. My wife uses cbd to help migranes and this worked a treat :)..

Things look great, temps look good for summer lol and plants look super healthy..

This will be a good one :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

Guest b33lz33bub

@@botanics @@KanedAndUnable @@beezee @@Dinafem-Mark @@green_ste @@tump

Thanks for stopping by fellas. This is my first grow with CBD strains so it should be very interesting. I love to get high but I'm also a med-user for my general aches and pains, so I'm interested to see what these turn out like.

I repotted them into 30l root pouches 5 days ago, using Tropical soil ammended with Charge and a healthy dose of Mycorrhiza granules, watered in with a Plagron grow at 1.0 EC and rhizotonic root stim. I topped them leaving 10 shoots on each plant. Sprayed them with Plant Magic evolution, and the day after with a half dose of Neem repel. I culled one Shark runt and donated the Original Amnesia to a friend as its got a longer flower time than the rest, will come back to that at some point.

Temps have been 27oC according to my seperate thermometers or 25 oC according to my Dimlux sensor. Not sure which to trust so I'll stick to the middle at 26 oC. Lights off at 24 - 25 oC. Relative humidity has been between 50 - 60 % during lights on and up to 70% lights off, I've got a dehumidifier set at 70 % to which has only kicked in a couple of time lights off so far.

I'm running a sealed room for the first time with an AC unit and Co2 - it's keeping the environment bang on and seems to be working well. Co2 is set to 1000ppm and the plants are loving it.

Critical Mass

gallery_89820_11452_236153.jpg

gallery_89820_11452_52394.jpg

Power kush (front) and White Siberian

gallery_89820_11452_59716.jpg

gallery_89820_11452_64661.jpg

Shark Shock

gallery_89820_11452_110280.jpg

gallery_89820_11452_217172.jpg

I'll be putting them to 12/12 in the next day or two I think and adding in some HPS light to go with the CDM halide.

Edited by b33lz33bub

Everything's looking great so far mate, nice and healthy............ :yep:

Best of luck with it, I'll be following with interest :)

• Like 1

Spot on mate, that power kush is looking like a beast. I'm liking the look of the shark shock too.

Eta spelling

Edited by beezee
  • Like 1

@@b33lz33bub nice work man, been thinking about a closed system so be interesting to see how you do. :) my cb mango is still waaaaay off :( but at least its growing nicely. im also looking for pain and ache relief from it.

• Like 1

Things are looking great. Plants look super vibrant green and healthy.. I hope to get a Dinafem med section going on the UK420 forum so this will be a great start :)

We hope you get some great results from our genetics ill he along for the ride :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 3

Guest b33lz33bub

Thanks for looking in and leaving comments fellas. Much appreciated.

Here they are after 6 days of 12/12. I've added in some HPS light to the CDM now. Makes the colour on the photos a bit weird though.

Temps have been around 25 oC lights on and off, and RH of around 60 % lights on 70% lights off. It seems like the thermostat on the AC unit is offset by 5 /6 oC and it has a max setting of 31oC which I'm using but the canopy is at 25. I'd like to run it at 28 oC to push the plants in the high co2 environment but I can't. I'll speak to the Ac company and see if the thermostat can be recalibrated of off set. The plants are still growing with real vigour even so.

I'm collecting abotu 15l of condensed water each day now, which is at 0 EC and goes back in the tank. I'm feeding them every 4 days, as they're in 30l pots, with grow and root stim at 1.0 EC. I gave the last feed a bit of cal mag too. I'm not adjusting the PH yet, not sure if I'll bother this round since I'm using soil.

Bit hard to see the size of the plants on these photos, but in the last one you can just see the 30l pot underneath to give some idea of scale. Some of the fan leaves are the size of dinner plates.

Critical

gallery_89820_11452_227027.jpg

gallery_89820_11452_85502.jpg

Power Kush (front) and White siberian - these are super bushy beasts

gallery_89820_11452_35675.jpg

Shark Shock

gallery_89820_11452_84160.jpg

gallery_89820_11452_203850.jpg

In a few days I'll give them an under skirt trim add in canes and pea net for support

Guest b33lz33bub

I can't seem to get decent photo quality - after I've resized them and resaved they are about 250 - 300 kb and are decent quality on my laptop, but when they've been uploaded the site seems to compress the fuckout of them and they end up under 100k. Does anyone know how to stop this happening ?