auto's for me to smoke

green_ste

im sorry for the lack of update i had a berevment in my family

thanks @@Dinafem-Mark for being understanding bud

i had a quick try of them when they was dry and the one tastes a bit cheesey but ot got that earthy taste. the other im not sure about she smelt like dirty dish water when broken up and tastes like it too.

i didnt manage to knock off the sugar leafs before they was dry so not sure if that had anything to do with it but i often leave them on and knock them off after to go in the pot for hash making.

i have got these few pics

so here's plant (a)

and here's plant (b)

on saturday night i drop these two seeds into a glass of water

the day after they sank so i put them into there starter pot and put them into my veg tent.

i dont normally name plants but i am with these so when they pop they will be called nan and betty

nan this is for you, god bless you

thanks for dropping in

Im loving the name Betty mate. We have just well a month ago had a British bulldog bitch that we have named Betty :) so ill remember this plant for sure :)

All the best

D-M..

• 2 weeks later...

Pulling up a chair here if you don't mind ;) Tip-top entertainment so far m8 :yep: Lets see how we get on with these beauties :pizza:

• Like 1