auto's for me to smoke

green_ste

@@Dinafem-Mark thanks bud, I'll up the feed and see how they do.

I did have a ec and pH pens but gave them to a mate. I was told they wasn't needed if using organic feeds. I can get them back if needs be. I've never used molasses bud, I was going to feed til the end tbh.

So what's your thoughts on the ps4?

• Like 1

@@green_ste No problem what so ever. I would feed until 7-14 days before you chop mate as your medium will be holding enough nutrients to sustain your plants until harvest and will flush your finished product too so you will have no nutrients or very little nutrients left. When growing in soil or coco hand watered I always add molasses from week 3 of bloom right until 1 week before harvest IMO it does help as it contain some very beneficial macro and micro nutrients :). I only feed once a week with molasses though not every feed :)

All the best :bong:

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

cheers d-m bud i'll get some and try it on my next grow

ok then so here we are with this weeks update. they still on 3ml of feed per litre but will back it off during the week.

ive had to neem them again but this will be the last until harvest, they didnt need doing but i like to be safe than sure.

things has been going nicely in the tent with these girls, to be honest if it wasnt for there height i wouldnt know that they was there. it been a easy grow from start til now but im keeping my fingers crossed just in case.

ok so here's plant (a) top

kush n cheese top (a)

lower half

kush n cheese bottom (a)

and a bud shot

kush n cheese bud (a)

here's plant (b) top

kush n cheese top (b)

and a bottom shot

kush n cheese bottom (b)

and here's a bud shot

kush n cheese bud (b)

thanks for looking in folks

• Like 2

cheers d-m bud i'll get some and try it on my next grow

ok then so here we are with this weeks update. they still on 3ml of feed per litre but will back it off during the week.

ive had to neem them again but this will be the last until harvest, they didnt need doing but i like to be safe than sure.

things has been going nicely in the tent with these girls, to be honest if it wasnt for there height i wouldnt know that they was there. it been a easy grow from start til now but im keeping my fingers crossed just in case.

ok so here's plant (a) top

lower half
and a bud shot
here's plant (b) top
and a bottom shot
and here's a bud shot

thanks for looking in folks

How many days are you in mate?, they are looking very close to :execute: time. Maybe time to start the flush??

All the best and thank you for the picture update much appreciated

D-M..

• Like 1

Cheers folks, yeah I was thinking that they was close.

I think they around 70 days. I'll give them a couple of very week feeds then just plain water.

• Like 1

Congratulations mate, looks like a nice result.

I have to say kush x cheese is a beautiful plant I had some lovely red stems when I ran it.

The smoke was really narcotic, and it has a really complex terpine profile.

Something between pine, menthol and turpentine.

Went into late Oct. very little mold at 51°.

I must get some to run inside.

• Like 2

Congratulations mate, looks like a nice result.

I have to say kush x cheese is a beautiful plant I had some lovely red stems when I ran it.

The smoke was really narcotic, and it has a really complex terpine profile.

Something between pine, menthol and turpentine.

Went into late Oct. very little mold at 51°.

I must get some to run inside.

When grown outdoors most kush variants do show a red/purple in the stems, leaves and finished product. Would be nice to see how they do indoors for you :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 2

I could probably stretch to a diary, but I'm not promising at this stage !

Ill definitely share pics, its gonna be a good few months before I'm ready.

• Like 2

I could probably stretch to a diary, but I'm not promising at this stage !

Ill definitely share pics, its gonna be a good few months before I'm ready.

That would be great mate but no pressure if you cant do a Diary pictures are still great and we love to see our genetics being grown out :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

well i think the time has come to give these girls the chop. they look nice and ready for it. i been giving them water for the past week and i noticed they have slowly stopped drinking. i gave them a really good flush out of the pot last night so i will prob chop them sometime during the day.

i grabbed these shots from around the plants last night

here's plant (a)

kush n cheese (a) 1

kush n cheese (a) 2

kush n cheese (a) 3

kush n cheese (a) 4

kush n cheese (a) 5

kush n cheese (a) 6

and here's plant (b)

kush n cheese (b) 1

kush n cheese (b) 2

kush n cheese (b) 3

kush n cheese (b) 4

kush n cheese (b) 5

kush n cheese (b) 6

i'll get some pics when they are dry, i dont own any scales so i carnt give any dry weight but half oz or more and i'll be happy.
i'll be dropping 2 white widows xxl into a glass of water on thursday but i will put up pics as and when.
thanks for dropping in folks
  • Like 4

Time to get them fingers sticky mate. Great grow will be interested in the end yeild and smoke report.. Nice job..

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

im sorry for the lack of update i had a berevment in my family

thanks @@Dinafem-Mark for being understanding bud

i had a quick try of them when they was dry and the one tastes a bit cheesey but ot got that earthy taste. the other im not sure about she smelt like dirty dish water when broken up and tastes like it too.

i didnt manage to knock off the sugar leafs before they was dry so not sure if that had anything to do with it but i often leave them on and knock them off after to go in the pot for hash making.

i have got these few pics

so here's plant (a)

k n c 1 bud

k n c 1 bud

k n c 1 bud

k n c 1 bud

and here's plant (b)

k n c 2 bud

k n c 2 bud

k n c 2 bud

k n c 2 bud

on saturday night i drop these two seeds into a glass of water

white widow xxl (nan & betty)

the day after they sank so i put them into there starter pot and put them into my veg tent.
i dont normally name plants but i am with these so when they pop they will be called nan and betty
nan this is for you, god bless you

thanks for dropping in

• Like 1